[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 774

fqbj:

I agree with that, but the conversation started with 250pp and half the dept. Good night everyone and good luck!
As the % of risk increases the profit increases in an expotential manner

forte928:
as the % of risk increases, the profits increase expotentially

from fuck ... and the increase in losses according to what function and what does it do? ?

A thought occurred to me last night at bedtime: why did a good branch go stale in front of my eyes? That it was a bone in the throat for all the DCs, that's for sure. What would I have done in their place? First "divide and conquer" - an old tried-and-true method, it worked as usual - where the branch colour, disgraced, offended, anywhere, but on the air. Second, the remaining ones to put down the slogan "Analysis sucks, the main thing steel balls and more plum, or you do not learn. The main thing is to analyze the market conditions, to analyze the market conditions, to analyze the price of the goods and services, to analyze the market conditions, to analyze the price of the goods and services, to analyze the market conditions.

Nesradamus:
A thought occurred to me last night at bedtime: why did a good branch go stale in front of my eyes? That it was a bone in the throat for all the DCs, that's for sure. What would I have done in their place? First "divide and conquer" - an old tried-and-true method, it worked as usual - where the branch colour, disgraced, offended, anywhere, but on the air. Second, the remaining ones to put down the slogan "Analysis sucks, the main thing steel balls and more plum, or you do not learn. The main thing is to analyze the market conditions, to forecast the price of the beginnings of a brokerage firm and to compare it with the prices of other forex brokers who have high risk strategies.
Why not, I think it is quite possible)))

rigc:
Why not, I think it's quite possible)))
So, do we surrender to the mercy of the victor?

rigc:
Why not, I think it is quite possible)))

there's a reason stranger isn't here! it must be their job! IMHO!

they're digging!

Nesradamus:
So, do we give in to the mercy of the winner?
Well, you could have a closed thread, it's already been mentioned and it's by recommendation, but I'm afraid normal people with fresh ideas won't get in there either...

rigc:
Well you could have a closed thread, it's already been mentioned and it's by recommendation, but I'm afraid normal people with fresh ideas won't get in there either...
It's hopeless! Ow Strange, where are you, take me to you!!!!!)))))

Don't worry kid, the premium goes up to 37 sawtooth.

♪ Gah Gah ♪

Nesradamus:
It's hopeless! Ow Strange, where are you, take me to you!!!!!)))))
can you lay bricks?)))
Reason: