[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 769

fqbj:
Re. Euro on H1 in flat, another narrowing of the channel and drawing a triangle (until tomorrow). Toosca...

Gunn has no change.

yosuf:
Such percentages are unthinkable for forex, such an advisor will sell out unequivocally and unexpectedly.

Too bad! You'll have to keep doing it manually!

Gold has rallied. even the Irish doll didn't stop it I'm shocked.

There's a good chance they will push the eu up... someone wants it badly... someone will stop at nothing

yosuf:
Have you looked at what it can do in an EA body?
The EA on it is a breakdown of volatility. I have been running it virtually since the beginning of 2011. Weekly optimization by checkpoints as of 2011.05.01 balance is +260.16. I know it is primitive, but it is representative. I think so. If until the current day = to the furnace. If the partner will not mind, I will post.

solar:

Gold has rallied. even the Irish doll didn't stop it I'm shocked.

There's a good chance they will push the eu up... someone wants it badly... someone will stop at nothing

Maybe the credit is bad and they want to push it higher to sell it

rigc:
Maybe the credit will be bad and they want to drive it higher so they can sell it

just wanted to say... i am struggling to figure out why they want the euro so high and my only guess is that they want to dump it immediately for a higher price

...what are the targets at the top of the eu...

lotos7:
...what are the targets at the top of the eu...
I have a buy from monday at 1.354 targeted

tried to figure out what happened, but that's about it!

They probably want me to close my long dangling wai at the top with a profit after all
Reason: