[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 765

solar:

the audience here is so sophisticated that you can't surprise anyone with such a miserable profitability. here is a branch of giants!!! opening orders for 25 deposits!!! Here people make up to 97% !!!! what is it .... uhh... the percentages are miserable.
I admire their ingenuity.

yosuf:
Now my robot is going to piss them off because it's in antiphase.
Yusuf, you want the glory too? If your robot is so cool, chop some cabbage and be quiet, money doesn't like a lot of noise...

rigc:
well, if less credits are taken, it's like an indicator that things are going well....

kinda yeah.... what a good appetite the doll has... he's a glutton.

The main thing is to bide your time, everyone earns at the expense of others... Uncle and aunt don't pay us, they will earn their own money.

Tantrik:
He doesn't bother me, maybe he bothers you.
If it were useful, I would put up with cheap jokes, but alas, it is not there and jokes alone do not accept the soul))

rigc:
Yusuf Do you want fame too? If your robot is so tough, chop some cabbage and be quiet, money does not like noise...
My aim is to chop and invite participants to the Tajik seashore in the summer and thank them for their help.

yosuf:
My aim is to chop up and invite the summer participants to the shores of the Tajik Sea and thank them for their help.
More from here :-D

yosuf:
My aim is to chop up and invite participants to the shores of the Tajik Sea in the summer and thank them for their help.
yes... details in the studio... don't be shy)))

yosuf:
My aim is to chop up and invite participants to the shores of the Tajik Sea in the summer and thank them for their help.
A dream!

Nesradamus:
More on that point :-D
I think like this: (you can criticise), since the robot needs a reliable depot to work reliably, offer willing participants to create a joint depot of, say, 100 c.u., accumulate 100k, run the robot, earn 200k, return the debt, bring the depot up to 3000k, 2900k to spend.
Reason: