[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 497

BeerGod:

the percentage of the loss does not rise that fast

Tough case

Galina_78:

I'm just saying, you guys like to take risks, that's all I'm saying.

Yes I do, but when the risk is justified. When the target exceeds the depot by several times.

Tantric. Real alpari link - it's just like me... The author trades like me roughly. He knows the basics of TA and FA and trades "visually", just by looking at the chart, without indulging in any bullshit... He also takes risks. And he makes withdrawals all the time! I'm shocked! There's 40 pages of forum, I'm reading it.

Catch up with the mobile

MobileMan:

He knows the basics of TA and FA and trades "visually", just by looking at the chart, without indulgences and all kinds of bullshit...

He seems to be an adult, he has learned to talk on his mobile phone, but he still believes in fairy tales.

nikat97:

Catch up with the mobile

I'm not quite sure what there is to catch up on!

I was talking to my friend Chukcha. He looked at the price chart for a long time and said: "It takes a lot of beating to make the price gap down, a herd of reindeer to cut. However, there will be a gap to the north on the minutes." That's what he said.

MobileMan:
not quite clear, what's there to catch up on?!
Meditative precision inputs! ))))

I don't know a broker that gives weekend quotes, tradingcharts.com is better not to look at, in my experience xe.com is ok, they do not draw spikes of a couple of hundred pips like tradingcharts.com)))

Reshetov:
I am an adult, he has learned to babble on his mobile phone, but he still believes in fairy tales.

And I find your statements to be ridiculous. I trade in exactly the same way and make 100-300% a day. And as the author of that thread said (he responded to the criticism in his address) - I'm quoting now:

Message from RenkoMan:

visual analysis is not a trade...

Whether it is a trade or not is irrelevant as long as "it" gets results. The purpose of analysis is to merge with the market, catch its rhythm and move together, and that requires hours of uninterrupted observation of every tick within a day.

How I understand him. The whole branch is full of criticism and ridicule (just like here at me), and the dude trades and gives a shit about everyone. His aim branch was to find a like-minded person with a similar method (I do not call it a system). I'll get in touch with him, for sure. Although we have significant differences.

MobileMan:

Yes I do, but when the risk is justified. When the target exceeds the depot by several times.

Tantric. Real alpari link - it's just like me... The author trades like me roughly. He knows the basics of TA and FA and trades "visually", just by looking at the chart, without indulging in any bullshit... He also takes risks. And he makes withdrawals all the time! I'm shocked! There's 40 pages of forum, I'm reading it.

The author is wrong! - And he won't make any money. (And he hasn't) But the method is! - candlestick analysis! (I practically have none)!
Reason: