[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 502

MobileMan:
I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. Do I give it to Kolian or refill it with a kopeck and wait out the drawdown?
Give a copeck and give it to Colin.

I usually refill, but you have to see how many points it takes to sit out a slash, it sucks if the slash goes to the kolyan too

Tantrik:
Start with a demo account, good luck.

Strange you dude )))) I don't give a shit about the hundred )) I'll make more tomorrow ))) I just thought someone would give me some advice, not the way you say it...

It's too early to say if the gap will go up.

BeerGod:
I usually refill, but you have to see how many points it takes to sit out a slash, it sucks if the slash goes to the kolyan too
100 pips can wait it out

MobileMan:
So far the gap is up, so I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. Should I give the deposit to Kolyan or refill it with a kopeck and wait out the drawdown?

You know my opinion, wait for the downside. It's the speculators that are pushing the price up.

Anyway, the gap should be closing

MobileMan:

I don't give a shit about the hundred. Tomorrow I'll make a bigger one.)

Kolyan will drop by tomorrow too. You get used to a good thing.

O.Zy...:

You know my opinion, wait for the downside. It's the speculators that are pushing the price up.

Anyway, the gap should close.

Well, I think so too, that's why I do not mind to risk a kopeck, and it is not the last one)

Reshetov:
Kolyan will be stopping by tomorrow too. Good things take time to get used to.
some inadequate advice on your part...

MobileMan:
100 pips will be able to sit it out
Also, the divergence at 4 o'clock on the MACD is down

O.Zy...:
Plus the divergence on the 4 o'clock MACD down
Well, it's certainly not an argument for me) especially in the gap chart
Reason: