[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 180

Down south?

Has the thread gone completely silent? Is everyone on holiday? Or can't you tear yourself away from the terminals? ))

wmlab:

Down south?

question: you must be in the buying mode yourself, but the indicator recommends selling. interesting.....

andreika:

question: you must be buying, but the indicator recommends selling. interesting.....
Actually, in the upper right corner it says sell, and everything is fair.

Skyriver:
Actually it says sale in the top right corner, everything is fair.

I'm talking about the indicator. and the price went up by a whole figure. someone said (on friday) that the indicator shows a global gap on monday to the north....

it turns out that the turkey is cheating ....

I'm globally down myself.

andreika:

Question: you must be buying, but the indicator recommends selling. interesting.....

The signal downwards was wrong, it knocked out SL. nothing strange, it's the market, it happens.

andreika:

That's what I'm talking about. and the price went up by a whole figure. someone said (on friday) that the indicator shows a global gap on monday to the north....

it turns out that the turkey is cheating ....

I'm globally down myself.

the indicator was wrong, it happens :)

wmlab:

the down signal was wrong, i blew out the sl. nothing strange, it's the market, it happens.

Well, if you write it off as a 45% chance, then ouch.

sold more.

There was a 15 min entry...missed it myself...and on the forecasts...I only know that Gunn makes very accurate forecasts at the opening of the day...today's price is determined by yesterday's price...

Oh, someone is holding the eu. Such data came out the latest ZEW and it is standing. Should today's rise correct or?
Reason: