[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 492

MobileMan:
I'm still holding a sell... from 3183... somehow $350 isn't enough for me ((( at 3050 it'll be $1300

greed has killed the sucker

Galina_78:

greed has killed the thief.
He's not a phraser, that's what he is -..... He finds signals on the Internet, buys them and runs around

Tantrik:
What kind of a freak is he - so.... he finds signals on the internet, buys them and runs around
Tantrik, where did you get such emoticons. I would put 100 of them myself )))).

Galina_78:

greed is the enemy's enemy.
Galina, he has a stop)))

Tantrik:
What kind of a freak is he - so.... he finds signals on the internet, buys them and runs around
Damn it, tantric, I'm sick of it! I have NO signals from the net. If only such signals from the net existed, so that you could use them to enter 5 depots and not leak - I would be willing to pay a lot for them...

there you go.... I told you - tantrik covered the bai and went down)))

MobileMan:
Shit, Tantric, I'm sick of it! I don't have any signals from the net. Eh, if there were such signals from the net, so that you could use them to enter 5 depots and not to lose - I would be willing to pay a VERY large sum for them...

rigc:
there you go.... I told you - tantrik covered the bai and went down)))

Here is a screenshot of my high-risk GAP experiment ) It's either Kolyan or $$$ ))) But I earned enough this week to risk such amount.

P.S. Don't try it again ) Life-threatening... ugh... depo )

Reason: