[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 464

MobileMan:

I didn't need to cover yesterday )

I closed and have no regrets, I will buy today before the close or at the open, and maybe I will also sell on the amers, but it is not worth getting into anything right now.

sergey620x:
What about others?

Sergei, don't write bullshit. How do I know what others have?!

MobileMan:

Sergei, don't write bullshit. How should I know what others have?!
Never mind)))

margaret:
Hello. Yeah, especially when you listen to analysts... Some say, "Here we are, finally, waiting for the reversal downwards... there's no doubt that the pair has reversed... Others say: we're in an uptrend, the pair has corrected, yesterday it showed the strength of the trend, so let's buy on the pullback...

We are in an uptrend 100%, but whether it corrected or not is the question.

strangerr:

In the upswing 100%, but whether it has corrected or not is the question.
While volumes are increasing positively, what will happen at the opening of the Americas is the question

strangerr:

In the ascendant 100%, but whether or not it has corrected is the question.

oh i wouldn't be so sure )

MobileMan:

and I didn't need to cover up yesterday )
Look, never under no circumstances should a trader regret losses and "underearned" profits, also you should not rejoice in good profits, because such emotions are the main enemies of a trader. The main rule: if you have any of the above emotions, you should turn off the monitor and do something else.

margaret:
Listen, never and under no circumstances should a trader regret losses and "underearned" profits, nor should he be happy about good profits, because such emotions are the main enemies of a trader. The main rule: if you have any of the above emotions, you should turn off the monitor and do something else.

I understand that very well ) but thanks again for the reminder

MobileMan:

i understand that very well ) but thanks again for the reminder

If you understand, why do you write that you "regret"... What if you woke up this morning and the eu was at 1.3040 for example?

This is the market and no one will wait for you, the situation is shaky, volatility is high and in a flat with a wide range....

margaret:
Hello. Yeah, especially when you listen to analysts... Some say, "Here we are, finally, waiting for the reversal downwards... there's no doubt that the pair has reversed... Others say: we are in an uptrend, the pair has corrected, having shown yesterday the strength of the trend, so let's buy on the pullback...

I am fine, the eur has been bouncing a bit over my baiji and slowly going up again. Gold in the eu is a bit worried, it has been hitting the lower boundary of the channel (as if it did not break through).
Reason: