The Sultonov system indicator - page 42

Fast235:

It's easier to use an ordinary trend indicator for this kind of trading, but with a 200p drawdown, the indicator will start showing the opposite direction, so what do you do then?

We close the big loss and then for a long time we try to pay off the drawdown with small wins, it is called - overcompensation.

No, we must follow the recommendations of the indicator, whatever it may cost us. Everything will pay off. This is called the cost of profitable trading. Merchants also keep millions of roubles worth of goods on the shelves in order to make a profit of 100,000 roubles.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

No, we have to follow the indicator's recommendations, whatever it costs us. Everything will pay off.

What is better than the first SELL found on the chart than the next BUY? Why should we keep selling when the BUY signal

Fast235:

Why is the first SELL found on the chart better than the next BUY?

Because in this situation there is no future for BAY orders. The market will reverse, you will wait for a return, you will not wait and you will sell out.

Yusuf, I can see the benefit of this branch. Don't run away, though. Keep your tone up.

It's very uplifting in the morning, the confidence of the trading system.

When you have a full-fledged computer, you will show your results as well.

For now, we will open on your forecasts and report back to you on the results.

Fast235:

What is better than the first SELL found on the chart than the next BUY? Why should we keep selling when there is a BUY signal?

The indicator did not give a BUY signal, because it must not.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Because, in this broken environment, BAY orders have no future. The market will turn around, you will wait for a return, you won't get one and you will sell out.

So I don't understand your system, I'm leaving.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yusuf, I can see the benefit of this branch. Don't run away, though. Keep your tone up.

It's very uplifting in the morning, the confidence of the trading system.

When you have a full-fledged computer, you will show your results as well.

And now we will open on your forecasts and report back to you on the results.

I agree, I'll be online here all the time, only I'll be away for a few hours at work. It's not a problem on TF D1. You tell me where to get operational information about the state of the instrument at the moment, so that I perform a timely recalculation, which in real life we will perform every minute or every year for greater confidence.

Fast235:

I'm paraphrasing.

what is better than the first calculated SELL on the chart than the BUY? you can't trade over sitting, at the moment of SELL signal you may have a drawdown from BUY

Fast2352019.03.29 10:28 RU
Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

By the fact that, in a broken environment, BAY orders have no future. The market will turn around, you will wait for a return, you won't get one and you will sell out.

So I don't understand your system, I quit.

So you will never see a stable profit.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Then you will never see a steady profit.

over-sitting is the key to profitable trading, all textbooks to the landfill.

Fast235:

over-sitting is the key to a profitable trade, all textbooks to the landfill.

This is not over-hyping. The indicator states that, the market is temporarily going up, to suit the non-market desires of the big market participants or the collusion of superpowers who can go against the market. At the moment the market is being driven by superpowers. We know what this has led to - an even bigger fall of the euro. Trump did not like the strong dollar because of the huge losses, so he did something like this. He gave the Fed the go-ahead and even changed its leadership in order to do what he wanted.

Reason: