[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 469

margaret:
Right. The eurozone-people won't release them "themselves" but they will create such conditions that Greece will withdraw on its own and it will be ideal for the eurozone.

nope. big mistaik . itts e fatal mistaik )))))

p.s. if Greece withdraws, all resort-oriented countries will devalue their currency, killing italy and spain )))) that was just an idea ... and there are 100 more reasons not to let them out.

margaret:
Right. The Eurozone-people will not release "themselves", but they will create such conditions that Greece will exit on its own and that would be ideal for the Eurozone.

They are unlikely to do it themselves)))

From my mobile again - I can't quote. Who is Murray?

margaret:
Right. The eurozone-people will not release "themselves", but they will create such conditions that Greece will withdraw from it on its own and that would be ideal for the eurozone.

No, the Greeks will create such conditions that all the other countries will claw their way out of the eurozone and Greece will stay there.

It would be ideal for both the eurozone and the eurozone-people.

MobileMan:
From my mobile again - I can't quote. Who's Murray?
There was one here - he's gone. ((((((((((

MobileMan:
From my mobile again - I can't quote. Who is Murray?
http://www.spekulant.ru/magazine/2011/03_2011/Metody_T_H_Myurreya_i_perspektivy_ih_ispolzovaniya-print.html

Tantrik:
There was one here - he's gone. ((((((((((

strangerr:

Where's Rekker gone... Is it New Year's Eve or is he celebrating...

strangerr:

I don't know him either.

margaret:
Where's Rekker gone... Is it New Year's Eve or is he celebrating...

Yes, he is)))
Reason: