[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 466

Tantrik:

Isn't it time to transfer?

early

MobileMan:

early
Tantric at 3050

I'm returning my sell order from 1.3180. I also advise Tantric to take the same

sergey620x:
Tantrik at 3050 will close
it's sales from 32 it will be later.))))))))))

Part 3 of the blockbuster, papedomos strikes back, same starring roles, same train, the greeks drop the germans off - causing amazement at their insolence

solar:

Part 3 of the blockbuster, papedomos strikes back, same starring roles, same train, the greeks drop the germans off - causing amazement at their insolence

Read more, please.

I'll say it again )))) Any attempt to enter sales before February 23 will be severely punished by elks )))) )))). I went to GBPNZD on the advice of my local friends )))) )))) Goodbye, everybody, till the marked date, if the market does not overplay its targets )))

strangerr:

Reshetov, hey, he doesn't agree.

Well, he's the chief of the plum job for the leak. Listen to Mobilich and do the opposite.

strangerr:

more details, please.

We'll give you the score, but we won't give you the score .... And the Greeks say: "We'll give you the score first .... Come on, come on ... then we will talk about what to give you, in collective language something like this - )))) as soon as they get the score .... )))) .....

they're trying to avoid a disorderly default !) oh yeah !!!

i.e. the default will be fucking !!!! but in an orderly fashion !!! where it should be !!!

Reshetov:

Well, he's the chief of the plummer's trick. Listen to Mobilich and do the opposite.

You're a strange man... It's not like I'm giving you a lot of advice. I'm not draining either ) Well, if it's the other way around, byte to 3180 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Reason: