Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 29

ssn1

That's because you're originally looking at it all in terms of regression models, not dynamic ones. still, you don't seem to be getting the point and my aim.

Trololo:

ssn1

That's because you're originally looking at it all in terms of regression models, not dynamic ones. still, you don't seem to be getting the point and my goal.

State them:

1. Objective

2. Objectives

tara:

Well, state it:

1. Purpose

2. Tasks

I think the purpose is clear to everyone without me.

I have already written about the tasks in the branch, I was not clear about it, so I'll try again later, but now I have to deal with the question I wrote about last time.

Trololo:

I think the goal is clear to all without me.

I have already written about the tasks in this thread, but it seems I have not been clear. I will try again later, but for now I need to deal with the issue I wrote about last time.

trolololololit )))

LeoV:

Trolololololololol ))))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125003/page10

The good news is that you can't help but notice how many pages it is and how little of it is actually discussed. Notice how many good things were said there, yet it was flooded with floodwaters. my point is that no matter how you spin it, no matter how well researched and designed with explanations from page to page, there will still be people like you who will run around and accuse others of trolling, have you ever read your posts?

The good news is that he's the one who's been pushing hard, and he's better than me, the really good stuff, mind you, out of the many pages there, not a single page is without your post, only none of those posts are constructive, not even remotely aimed at thinking about trade. (and that's just one example)

Trololo:

The good news is that you can't help but notice how many pages it is and how little of it is actually discussed. Notice how many good things were said there, yet it was flooded with floodwaters. my point is that no matter how you spin it, no matter how well researched and designed with explanations from page to page, there will still be people like you who will run around and accuse others of trolling, have you ever read your posts?

The good news is that he's the one who's been pushing hard, and he's better than me, the really good stuff, mind you, out of the many pages there, not a single page is without your post, only none of those posts are constructive, not even remotely aimed at thinking about trade. (and this is just one example)

Gone to bed.

Trololo:

The good news is that you can't help but notice how many pages it is and how little of it is actually discussed. Notice how many good things were said there, yet it was flooded with floodwaters. I'm just saying, no matter how hard you try and come up with a graph that explains everything, some guys like you will come along and accuse others of trolling, have you ever read your posts?

The good news is that he's the one who's been pushing hard, and he's better than me, the really good stuff, mind you, out of the many pages there, not a single page is without your post, only none of those posts are constructive, not even remotely aimed at thinking about trade. (and this is just one example)

Lots of letters. Unable to read ))))

Trololo:

I still haven't heard an answer to my question, maybe I asked it in the wrong forum, but it's probably more relevant to this topic

( question https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/108103/page39)

All right, it's time for fun, but we need to spend an hour on the job.

here is a picture, and thanks to a stroboscope effect, we can define acceleration of a process by its shots in equal
intervals and analysing a difference between these positions of the process, I will notice that distances
between points change in a regular way
and it is easy to calculate by means of progression. that allows to calculate
acceleration.

Next, I propose to consider this one,

Electron-optical camera (also calcs slit camera and streak camera ) - synchronous streak camera, a high-speed photo-recording device for recording changes in the intensity of a light pulse with time. It is used to measure the duration of ultra-short pulses and in time-resolved spectroscopy.

The effect is similar to that of a stroboscope, only a stroboscope can be used to determine the acceleration of an object,
but here it's the time dependence of the signal intensity and therefore you can find the pulse duration.

imagine now that the data sometimes gets lost in the picture, how then (as in the figure below)
to determine the acceleration if the data is torn out (conventionally ) and already looks like this.

so then how to detect the dependence of signal intensity on time and hence find the pulse duration if there are omissions.

averaging is clearly out of place here.

in practice is

= fractals...

ssn1:

I don't want to do it without visualisation any more - that's exactly the waste of time. I've been blindly testing different methods of correlation processing of quotes for several months and regretted doing it without visualisation...
It seems to me - the simpler the better... Of course it is good and useful to control calculations visually, but for me it is easier to output data in a file and draw in any program, which can draw. At the very least, there is always Exelka at hand.

Rorschach:

But assuming that there are economic cycles, it does.

I mean that the forces influencing financial quotes are not of natural origin - they depend on human will. Of course, financial quotes are also influenced by random processes.

An example is a modulated radio signal. There is a harmonic carrier of a radio signal and there is a modulation (manipulation) function that affects the amplitude, frequency or phase of the carrier. The carrier itself exists because of the inter-transformation of electrical and magnetic energies. This process exists independently of human consciousness. And the modulation function is shaped by human consciousness.

So I do not see the sense in applying the principle of superposition of harmonic oscillations to economic cycles. The meaning of frequency is not clear.

Reason: