[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 98

Tantrik:
Thank you! Yes! oops. comments on the screenshot - if someone buys, sells based on my opinions, and then they have a moose (not my issue)

About this there is no conversation at all - more than once said that everyone has his own head. By the way aud be selling today from 0250 -0300. Euro 2800-50.

strangerr:

No talk about it at all - I've said many times that everyone has their own head. By the way, I will sell the AUD today from 0250 -0300.
I have enough of 1.0390 - to go long! (If not, I will go out on the sells:)))))))

it would seem that at least that is the case

homers035:

it would seem that at least that is the case

Here you go, Tantrik, a pattern on the aude, also on H1.

thanks, how to use it ?

Bought nzdusd, sold usdchf with a small lot )))

So far on the eu in sales..... I think we'll go to the bottom to test....

homers035:

thanks, how to use it ?

Bought nzdusd, sold usdchf with a small lot ))))

Into templates folder and apply to AUDUSD H1. Selling the Euro before 1.28 is not an option.

Addition to buy at 2749:

strangerr:

Into templates folder and apply to AUDUSD H1. Selling the Euro before 1.28 is not an option.

Buy deposit at 2749:

I put it in the templates folder, but how do I apply it?

It looks like it's going to be a pullback...... or a trend... Anyway, we can go and test it down a bit...

Tantrik:
put it in the templates folder, but how do I apply it?

Open audbucks chart, select template-load template- last week's levels. Only I gave two templates with the same name - for the euro and for the aude, so you have to rename one before you put it in the folder.
Reason: