[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 99

So far there are 2 pending bailouts... and then the market will be fine)

My prediction as a score is deflating :( I'll try to get out.....

nikelodeon:

You have a good forecast ))))

strangerr:

Open the audbucks chart, select the template-load the template-levels of the previous week. Only I gave two templates with the same name - for the euro and for the Aude, so you have to rename one before you put it in the folder.
i looked at the eur - did you draw the volume lines? so for the next week i need a new template? (the markup is gone! and how to find the old chart I think it was explained once forgot?

nikelodeon:

Yes, the article has gone down the drain, so you can't survive with the sells)))

Tantrik:
i looked at the eur - did you draw the volume lines? so for the next week i need a new template? (the markup is gone!, and how to find the old chart was explained once I forgot?

So the template is in your folder)))) Once again I attach on the euro and aud.

strangerr:

Yes, the article has gone all in, so with the sells you might not survive))))

That's for sure but on the higher frames there is still a signal down.... So I think maybe I will get out....

strangerr:

So you have the template in your folder))) Once again attaching by euro and aud.
yes thanks! (for the week are they?) (lost all the markup!)

Tantrik:
yes thanks! (For the week are they?) (all the markings lost!)

Last week's levels, on the euro we may go above 2850.

nikelodeon:

That's for sure but on the higher frames so far the signal is down.... So I think I might be out....
that's a 230p drawdown you think you can pull out?
Reason: