[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 104

strangerr:

Might have covered the buy on the Euro, but I think we'll at least bounce to 28.

No energetic bearish zero and without it all this movement is market blah blah blah from a medium term perspective )))

artikul:

There is no energy bear zero, and without it all this movement is market blah blah blah in terms of the medium term )))
And what is an energy bear zero? :)

artikul:

No energetic bearish zero and without it all this movement is market blah blah blah in terms of the medium term ))))

At least show me what it looks like on a screenshot.

strangerr:

At least show me what it looks like in the screenshot.

It's a bearish candle above the green bar of the iRainbow indicator )))

artikul:

It's a bearish candle above the green bar of the iRainbow indicator ))))

Nah, better show it)))

Generally, a red bar should form first, then a bearish zero, and then a bullish fractal pair )))

strangerr:

Nah, you'd better show it)))

A fractal pair may be on the right or left or even on one candle, but it must be last in time (to the other fractals) and fully formed, after the formation of the energy zero )))

artikul:

Well I have it easier, if we got above that volume then 28 should feel it, and on M5 stopping volume, and in Delta are propped up by buys, but those peeps are not worth the nerve to pick them up))))

strangerr:

Well I have it easier, if we got above that volume then 28 should feel it, and on M5 stopping volume, and in Delta are propped up by buys, but those peeps are not worth the nerve to pick them up))))

I`m talking about mid-term, at the end of the year I`ve raised my deposit by 1 minute pip, but I`m exhausted ))))
Reason: