EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1233

1,3296 ?

Tantrik:
1,3296 ?

here are the main levels ...as seen .... no claim to the truth ... possible levels

Noterday:

Geez, I'm a bit of a sucker.... That's exactly the disadvantage of Elliott Waves is that all details of the past are important for prediction... Of course, if you use other tactics together, everything is OK, but if you use only one wave, then you can get into a trap, for example - in my H1 terminal it looks like this:

And in another terminal it looks like this (because there is a history from 31.12.2010 till 02.01.2011, i.e. the days when the market was closed for trading)

Because of that I missed the fact that the top at 1.3425 was already there those days, and today it was just renewed, because of that everything was lost =))) But I was right about the decline though =))

Worriers - watch the weekend and holiday quotes!!!

Someone posted a script or indicator for inserting weekends, how did you put them on the chart, I mean weekends? Now there will be a pullback upwards, after which the targets at the bottom can be defined more accurately.

oleniknik:

no comment ..... just to confirm the levels in combination with the pendants (by main time intervals (day, week, month, quarter, half a year, year) .... at the close of the 1-hour candlestick below the yellow level sell to the next green level 1.3320 iron ... above the wrist buy to the next level 1.35 iron .....

anyone interested in the pattern for the eu with fans and flaps ....

Excuse me, how do you use this template and what is it for?)

Range formed, waiting for the price at the lower boundary:

Alex_K:
Excuse me, how do you use this template and what is it for?)
put it in the template folder and then put it on the chart ... and contemplate... very simple

chepikds:

Range formed, waiting for the price at the lower boundary:

Time to buy...

strangerr:

Someone posted a script or indicator for inserting weekends, how did you put them on the chart, I mean weekends? Now there will be a pullback upwards, after which the targets at the bottom can be more accurately defined.
In my terminal the year 2010 ends on 30th December and starts on 3rd January 2011.

oleniknik:
put it in the template folder and then put it on the chart ... and contemplate... very simple
I put it in the templates folder - is this correct? But nothing has changed in the terminal? Tell me more details please, because I am a noubet)

Alex_K:
I put it in the templates folder - is that correct? But nothing has changed in the terminal? Could you please elaborate, because I'm a nerd)

Have you tried to open a new euro chart and apply the template to it?)
Reason: