FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 272

Tantrik:

I have already shown you this )))) (from the beginning of the first order, or they will say after the fact), again the verbiage (((( (no desire to hang out here)

I've read a lot of tips here, at least the demo account did me good =) the main thing is to stick it in my head

Tantrik:

I have already shown you this )))) (from the beginning of the first order, or they will say post facto), again verbiage (((( (no desire to hang out here)

Guru, don't be angry, last week you were fine with the set of loonie positions, 1.26, 1.2541, 1.2510, added at 1.2478. Specified a minimum target of 1.2800, where half the harvest would be.

Then YOU came running in with a sell below 1.27 "on trend", then your follower straight into the bottom. This is not verbiage, but marasmus))))

YOUR sales will be taken out, get ready)

Pound

Speculator:

Stunted but meaningfulLink

Speculator:

Karyava but with meaningLink

Son, put your limiters at 1.13-1350 and don't bother with your .....)

Sensei went and deleted his posts with dashes again.

Guru, there is no such algorithm you are looking for, not in nature.

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

sxww:

Here YOU came running in with a sell below 1.27 "on trend", then your follower straight into the bottom. It's not verbiage anymore, it's marasmus))))

YOUR sales will be taken out, get ready)

i also sold short yesterday from 1.273 today i think they will close already, limiters to go long are set lower, they are already held...+next week we are looking at a trade to go long.

Vypolnenie - hegpey misery. )

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
Yesterday I also sold short from 1.273 today I think they will close already, limiters in the long are set lower, they are already held...+ next week we look at the trade for the longs refilling.

It will close, around 28.

Buying on the loonie hasn't picked up yet, so it's only a pullback, targets both Myth and I called, it should be taken when more than 50% of the sales on the Canadian futures are picked up.

RekkeR:

Good for you, take the pie)

Look for long term buying on the pound.

That's it for now.

Reason: