EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 742

Alessandr76

Could you please make at least a rough breakdown of the week or month even franc=singaporean dollar ?

I would be very grateful.

ruslan67:

Alessandr76

Could you please make at least a rough breakdown of the week or month even franc=singaporean dollar ?

I would be very grateful.

A rough estimate would be nice. I wouldn't want to... It's a little exotic. For the franc, I have a history and a breakdown of annual cycles, but for the Singapore dollar, I don't think I can find it... Without it, the chances of getting it right wouldn't exceed 10-20%.

But if you strongly need it, please send me screenshots of mansli and wickli of interesting instrument (+sing.doll/USD). Maybe it will work.

sanyooooook:
and on New York euro yesterday and Friday what did it do? did it go down? and today suddenly it will go up?
and it fucking went up)))

sanyooooook:
and it's overgrown ))))
:)))

sanyooooook:
and it has gone overgrown)))

Yep, yesterday everyone was strategically down and he was up, who has a forecast?

ZS: I'm not used to the trend moves, did they change the quoting machine? You cannot work like that, it has to be like before! ))))))))

IgorM:

Yep, yesterday everyone was strategically down and he was up, who has a forecast?

ZS: I am not used to the trend moves, did they change the quoting machine? You cannot work like that, it has to be like before! ))))))))

Could you tell me where you found volumes in this programme? I can't find it.

IgorM:

ZS: I'm not used to the trend moves, did they change the quoting machine? You cannot work like that, it has to be like before! ))))))))

:)

This is the second series now. I just strategically sold 10 lots. It seemed like the right time.

For now. I'll move the take later, I'll tighten the stop.

rensbit:
Can you tell me where you found the volumes in this software? I can't find it.

Right click on the chart > Local menu > Tick volumes:

MetaDriver:

:)

This is just now the second series. Just strategically sold 10 lots. Seemed like a good time.

For now. I'll move the take later, I'll tighten the stop.

I am trading Ishimoku here ... I will comment on what happened yesterday and today's reversal...

1 Yesterday's fall was to Kijun_sen, which became a strong resistance level, from which the price rebounded

If the price rebounds to 1.46, there is no one to sell.

You can also look at the analysis on the 19th to explain the drop

>

seolink74:

You can also look at the analysis

The channel has already been broken. Time to go down, the pipe is calling.
Reason: