Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 48

Branch: Decided to brag. Another kind of neural net.
Reshetov:

In the remaining cluster of keyless and winged: fly, glider and aeroplane. Only the fly is biological and can be distinguished from mechanics by the absence of a tail - x2 and landing gear - x6.

Haven't laughed like that in a while. Let me continue the analogy: a rocket can be distinguished from a pencil by the fact that the rocket contains astronauts, while the pencil has a slate:) Or another one: you can tell a board from an ice rink by the fact that a board has friction and an ice rink has less of it! - I never thought I was a neural genius!

faa1947:

I really like

yosuf:

Now I will try to enter a fierce dispute with your, and many others', ideology of understanding the meaning of trading in financial markets, in particular, in Forex. Such participants have formed a wrong opinion about the principle of trading in these markets, which is that you can supposedly make a profit here without investing operational funds in this business, for example, trying to trade and make a profit in a shop without having enough goods, which is commensurate with profits. They decided to compete with the market in dexterity and invulnerability. The outcome for many is predetermined. We ourselves have turned Forex into a roulette game, but we can turn it into a normal commercial object, which is characterized by both fixed and variable costs. And these costs must be met by managing them wisely. In my particular case, there is a normal process of reinvesting profits to support the business.

In a florid way.

Put simply: the more you put in, the more grandiose the effect.

The conjunction: "more" --- "bigger."

Like cause and effect.

You don't need to comment, someone with a sense of humour will understand.

Here are just the pearls themselves!

Mathemat:

You don't need to comment, someone with a sense of humour will understand.

Here are just the pearls themselves!

Well, sometimes the comments are funnier than the pearls themselves.

valenok2003: sometimes the comments are funnier than the pearls themselves.
That's in blogs. And here it turns out to be a rare exception. And more often the comment even spoils the impression of the original pearl.

nikelodeon:
Listen guys, let's trade in a unidirectional way, because of your selves we don't want to grow..... Otherwise everyone would buy, maybe we would go up. Otherwise, let's start throwing villages or baiyas at each other. You need something together, all together, maybe we will move in the right direction.....

P.S. the search for the doll is over - he lives on Eurovette.

HORAAA!!!!!! I've finally been spotted :))))))

From 5ka -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/5897:

targus:

all brokerage companies and banks ALL OVER THE WORLD are connected to the "international single computer electronic forex system" through various forex trading programs. Mainly through MT4 and MT5, there are other programs, the question is: Is there such a program currency trading through which you can from this "international single computer electronic system Forex" to obtain the total volume of all buy transactions and all sell transactions for any trading instrument in U.S. dollars (all the currencies on the exchanges converted through the U.S. dollar) or at least in lots, to compare the total volume in U.S. dollars or at least the total volume in lots! comparison of the total volume of buy trades with sell trades in total usd or at least total lots!!!!

It's just getting started there, so check it out :)

Grown-ups, but they mock "old people" and "newbies".

In general, old people tend to forget and confuse certain words.

And newcomers simply don't know some of the terms.

Apparently, somewhere in our mentality this attitude towards people is "sewn in".

Hence:

trol222 14.01.2012 12:02

faa1947:
It's called GARCH.

when building a forecast based on a GARCH model, builds a forecast for volatility not for the time series itself (e.g. stock prices), but for forecast errors (epsilon).
If that's what you mean, it's probably useful sometimes, but that's not the point, I have something else, I don't know what it is yet))
Reason: