[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 85

strangerr:

What will they teach her there, how to open an account with them?
I started to study (2005) in finam (I bought a disc at a lecture for 250 rubles) on the Internet - about half of the training (the second half) remained a mystery to me! (what's next) bored. (and now I can hardly figure out what a diver! - it is not a jeep?)

Tantrik:
next time write before that! i.e. the first day and write - how much and where!!! (i am bombarded with intuition from all sides and the "genie" is there(although maybe an impostor)).(once again the situation was(and stranger wrote) 51% on the buy)

Pmsal, Tantrik, there was such a sin. 1.5 months of stable intraday with good profits and I relaxed, thought I knew everything, looked into Delta less often and the result came at once)))

So harbiren and harbiren again.

Tantrik:
next time write before that! i.e. the first day and write - how much and where!!! (I'm bombarded with intuition from all sides and the "genie" is there(although maybe an impostor)).(once again the situation was(and stranger wrote) 51% on buy)
Then I looked through this section of the chart many times ))) There was a buy situation on just five hour bars, and then the market shouted loudly - I want to go down and I just got out of buying )))) And then I bought again like a fool, because I succumbed to the local audience and doubted in the signals of my own TS ))) By and large it was the weakest bulls' counterattack of the whole fall and it failed )))

Tantrik:
I started to study (2005) in finam (I bought a disc at a lecture for 250 rubles) on the Internet - about half of the training (the second half) remained a mystery to me! (what's next) got bored. (and now I can hardly figure out what a diver is! - is it not a jeep?)

Diver is such bullshit that it should be discussed for half a day over more than one bottle, and you do not drink)))

emotraid:

If the first wave has covered the second and the third is below the fifth, the fourth gives us a piece of fibonacci from which we can build a ganium arc and there will be a price that arrives there when the muving crosses a mcd at some point... or not a turtle... I don't remember.
not that! it's some stupid strategy (one) try it on. Wrote - finam (starting with how much a point is worth). J. Schwager's books

artikul:
Then I went through this section of the chart many times )))) There was a buy situation on five hour bars only, and then the market shouted loudly - I want to go down and I just got out of buying )))) And then I bought again like a fool, because I succumbed to the local audience and doubted in the signals of my own TS ))) By and large it was the weakest bulls' counterattack of the fall and it failed ))))

Yeah then I saw that too and wondered how I got in there ))))

emotraid:

If the first wave has covered the second and the third is below the fifth, the fourth gives us a piece of fibonacci from which we can build a ganium arc and there will be a price that arrives there when the muving crosses a mcd at some point... or not a turtle... I don't remember.

fuck, no words.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

I had such a sin. A month and a half of stable intraday with good profits and I relaxed, thought I knew everything, looked into Delta less often and the result came at once))))

So I've been working hard and working hard again.

We thought right - the correction should have been there. (one guy at alp... lost a pamphlet saying his TS signals are 99% - "it happens, he didn't say 100")

strangerr:

Yes, and then I saw it and wondered how I got in there)))
impressed.

MobileMan:

I have already said above that I will write BEFORE. Direction and risk first, then TP and SL

I used to post 12 pairs weekly forecasts at weekends (and the percentage was ok) i got bored. (one time so far nothing, waiting for your prediction)
Reason: