Trend of interesting thoughts - page 34

Magnatis >>:

Спасибо! Будем образовываться :) Неужели мои сообщения производят такое впечатление? Интересно :)

Please.

Yes, indeed they do. Probably because little information about the system has actually been given.

baltik писал(а) >>

Another example of the system hitting the systematisers

Matemat create a thread and get 33 pages of traffic and citations in 2 days :)

I think the efekt of a butterfly's wing flap :)

This is the example of the LDPR, nothing concrete, but people listen and believe in no idea what.

Swetten писал(а) >>

I would take it down, all of it, to the root, to the author -- an educational ban.

For you can make a joke, but you should not turn the forum into a buffoonery.

The formal grounds are outright flooding and trolling the author of the thread.

Yeah, well, you'll be torn down if you don't get your ass kicked here :(

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

Very good questions!

Gone to write some answers.

I will try to finish them today.

:)))

reply 05.11.2008 07:38 Swetten

Magnatis писал(а) >> Yes, indeed they do. Probably because there is really little information about the system.

Come on, start with a clean slate, point by point.

baltik >>:

Ушла писать развернутые ответы.

Everyone who asked educated questions got answers, and I still cooperate with some forum characters to this day.

I am not able to keep a thread and answer questions such as "I have done everything as written - not a single transaction in 2 years. Can you tell me what's wrong?" I am unable to do so.

MetaDriver >>:

Пожалуйста.

Да, действительно производят. Вероятно потому, что реально мало информации о системе изложили.

Too bad. Some kind of default distrust on the forum. I'm not supposed to show anything. And here it turns out - I don't show it, so I'm a troll :)

Don't expect too much and then you won't feel you haven't been given anything :)

baltik >>:

Еще один пример кргда система нанесла удар по систематизирующим

Математ создайте ветку и чтоб посещаемость и цитат на 33 страницы за 2 дня :)

Мне кажется ефект взмаха крыла бабочки :)

Is that cool or what?

Magnatis >>:

Очень плохо. Какое-то умолчательное недоверие на форуме. Не должен я ничего показывать. А тут получается – не показываю, значит тролль :)

Не нужно ожидать лишнего и тогда не будет ощущения, что вам чего-то не недодали :)

My dear. "Tacit disbelief" -- have you tried asking yourself how many of these heroes have been here before you?

Have you tried to think of everyone around you as being at least as bad as you are?

I'm gonna tell you one more time: no one knows you, no one expects anything from you, no one gives a shit about you.

To be listened to, you've got to do something interesting and show people around you.

You have to prove to them that you can be interesting and useful to them.

Otherwise, you're already remembered as a forum troll and blabbermouth.

sever29 писал(а) >>

This is an example of the Liberal Democratic Party, nothing concrete, but people listen and believe in no idea what.

I don't know but the author is Dserg.

Author: Dserg (03.03.2010 09:43)

this is an indicator

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9525

said he liked the ideas expressed and heard

Magnatis >>:

Девушка, откуда такие предположения?

You can't hide your childish stupidity.

And you're smart enough to show it off proudly.

Reason: