To all those who wanted to, but were too shy to ask. - page 4

alexx_v:

I've been thinking for a long time, but I can't convince myself of the need for such a panel on a chart. In fact, all parameters are entered once and usually don't change in the process, or don't change at all. The only thing that could be put in the panel, so it would be the names of available currencies with checkboxes (from what brokerage company provides) for drawing indicator lines... But even that would be unnecessary as it is not required, and it will occupy space on the screen.

The parameters in indicator you have chosen are MA parameters, colours and used currencies true/false.
I have accepted the idea of checkboxes. It will be possible to select the required currencies by ticking them in the list. But that will not be enough!
I propose to add more information to the panel. Maybe some kind of analytical modules such as recommendations to buy / sell, and what to do with these charts in general.

Free space should be taken to the maximum useful funtsonalom. Do not worry about ease of placement, all things considered. The panel will be hidden from the chart.

Mischek:

For the sake of a dozen locker fans there is no point in wasting time

By the way, Mishek, remember you wanted to make an information panel when starting the terminal? only there were only two pieces of information - communication check and number of orders.

What else interesting info you would like to add to the panel?

I have made a place for myself in the cemetery on the 2nd page in the idea of pictures)))) . look if it is not difficult, now I have added a rough description of the ideas, if interested you can continue, if too difficult, then too bad.

I think it would be useful to show the holes in the quotes, with modest information: dates of formation (year, month, day and time) and number of bars. When you click on the entry, transport to the ill-fated section of the chart.

P.S. Can this be implemented on 4?

trol222:

I have made a place for myself in the cemetery on the 2nd page in the idea of pictures)))) . look if it is not difficult, now I have added a rough description of the ideas, if interested you can continue, if too difficult, then too bad.

What you have written is feasible. You need technical details - formula, algorithms, etc. + a schematic representation of the panel with display options and calculation parameters.

sever31:

I think it would be useful to show the holes in the quotes, with modest information: dates of formation (year, month, day and time) and number of bars. When you click on the entry, transport to the ill-fated section of the chart.

ok. this could be added as part of some general functionality of one large currency analysis tool.

P.S. Can this be implemented on 4?

you can, but not me. :)

sergeev:

The written is feasible. You need technical details - formula, algorithms, etc. + a schematic representation of the panel with display options and calculation parameters.

You can start by writing an FFT library with an arbitrary window, without any details.

Integer:

You could do without the details, write an FFT library with an arbitrary window to start with.
Or better to use Hertzl's algorithm

Here's more: http://www.dsplib.ru/content/goertzel/goertzel.html

Too simple for a New Year's present:) I'd rather have FFT with an arbitrary window.

Reason: