To all those who wanted to, but were too shy to ask. - page 2

sergeev: ...

Cluster indicators by Semen Semenych for 5? Or do they already exist? Haven't looked in a while. A good New Year present for the community.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1464

Figar0:

Semen Semenych cluster indicators for 5? Or do they already exist? I haven't looked for a while. A good New Year present for the community.

Formulate, write, think through the controls and interactivity. Will definitely consider it.

Alexey, will you make a Semyon Semenych CCFp indicator for 5? (there's a look like the cat from the Shrek cartoon) Huh?

It's both visually beautiful and not a trivial script, and it also needs to reproduce the same bug as in it, so it would be the same as in 4 ) A present for everyone )

Files:
ccfp_2_.mq4  18 kb

The visualizer of changes in spectral density is very interesting. I will try to describe the idea in more detail later.

In general, let us imagine that a numeric series is a price chart.

The figure below shows the decomposition into spectra and creation of the spectral density graph for the given series.

(The chart changes with every new arrival of the price - it is clear that the spectrum is not constant).

The same operations should be performed with the needed pairs (the option of choosing necessary pairs should be available).

(in the same window also graphs for all selected pairs). (also the depth option is set )

+ It is not the prices themselves that should be decomposed into spectra at first, that's why every pair first undergoes price transformation and only then all described above is applied.

Gentlemen, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that in addition to pictures, please attach a description of the functionality or verbal algorithms + schematic view of the settings panel itself, indicators. In general, how you want it to look on the chart.

alexx_v:

Alexey, will you make a Semyon Semenych CCFp indicator for 5? (there's a look like the cat from the Shrek cartoon) Huh?

It's both visually beautiful and not a trivial script, and it also needs to reproduce the same bug as in it, so it would be the same as in 4 ) A present for everyone )

already did https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/4008. I don't think this is the only implementation.

We did, but we did not make Semen Semenych's CCFp - that's the problem. The problem is that no one has done this indicator for 5 yet, at least not in terms of laying it out. Hence the request. Especially with you, in your own words
a little practice with мультивалютными индикаторами shows an exact match between MT4 and MT5 charts.
I think it's exactly what I need (to match the charts).

If you have a chance to help, why waste it on rewriting old MQL4 codes that are so much useless in the code base, people who can do it themselves? Give non-programmers (not just myself) a chance to create something new that isn't available yet. I think it will be fair to consider outstanding ideas - the implementation of which does not yet exist.

trol222:
If there's a chance for help, why waste it on rewriting old MQL4 codes that are so useless in the code base?
New is well forgotten old. If it is interesting and in high demand, why not? But let's do it with graphical capabilities of MT5.

I think it is fair to consider outstanding ideas - the implementation of which does not yet exist.
That's good too, the main thing is to have these ideas.

sergeev:
New is well forgotten old. If it is interesting and in high demand, then why not. But let's do it with graphic capabilities of MT5.

That's good too, the main thing is to have these ideas.

A shovel is a shovel everywhere, of course. But if you use it year after year to dig in one place, where there is concrete, it will be useless, you should at least try to dig in other places.

And especially if we want to rewrite something old in MQL5, we should at least rewrite the old things not using the same set of numbers, but using something else.

Reason: