[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 408

margaret:

I see, i.e. up to 1.45 a big swap, and above 1.45 a smaller one...

And I didn't like this broker for nothing, they were the first ones I came to for a job interview on Forex...

They were the first ones who I came to interview for a job at Forex... Dibloids ...I shat all over one of them today, he will remember it for the rest of his life.
They screwed the guy up so badly that he will remember it for the rest of his life.
They mocked him and told him to take his money as a trust ... With 1500 securities, they opened a 1-lot buy 'n' sell ... ..... The price bounced back not in their direction and opened a lock with the same volume.They tried to open with a fractional lot and told me it was not allowed, I had to make an application, but I don't think you can get the service.

strangerr:

I missed this shit while I was having a snack and a smoke:

I put a 6pp stop on the whole depo with the second lot. - It's New Year's Eve after all - went for a smoke. (what's there to tell - you see, we're catching blind!)

fqbj:

-9.98 5 May -47.76 31.08 Alpari (I'm not making it up as I am)
I do believe you, I was right about my choice of brokerage company

Tantrik:
объёмов нет - киты отдыхают

Who do you think is dumping gold and the euro?

WHERE ARE YOU GOING? (PAGE 388 )) HERE'S A BUTTERFLY FOR YOU )))

WAIT FOR THE NEW YEAR... HAPPY NEW YEAR .....

I DON'T THINK SO ...... even though this is forex ......

Tantrik:

I put a 6pp stop on the whole depo with the second lot. - It's New Year's Eve after all - went for a smoke. (what is there to tell - you see, we are catching blind!)

Nice ride, we'll continue tomorrow)))

strangerr 28.12.2011 18:11
strangerr I'm here this stuff missed while I had a snack and a smoke: and should have been in Russian to drink, snack and smoke. Watching matchmakers.

odiseif:
I'm a dibloid ... I shat all over a guy today in the court so that he will remember it for the rest of his life.
They told me that he is a beginner and one month in forex, so they tricked him to trust them.
They mocked him and told him to take his money as a trader. He got a small bounce in the wrong direction and opened a lock with the same volume.I tried to open a fractional lot but today they said it is not allowed, I have to apply, but I don't think you can get the service.
I was also advised by my investor to go to them... I traded with them using their advisor, at first I was happy to make a profit, but one month later I was spitting... He said it was a good thing I did not go to them, there is no more reliable manual trading...

LeMaxx:

Who do you think is dumping gold and the euro?
Idiots! The strike continues in Indonesia - there is a shortage of gold and copper on the market!

LeMaxx:

Who do you think is losing gold and the euro?
technically it should be so ..... just tightened the rubber by playing on nerves ...gold goes where it needs to go ...1500 ...I had a signal on all the majors on m15 to buy the dollar, though I didn't expect the pound to fall the most ...I bought the loonie.
Reason: