[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 410

Another ))))))))

They're all basically the same DCs. This is Russia.

Tantrik:
what's it called? (something's up... probably gone again - to the table!)

So we have to fill up with 40 petrol, it's the holidays)))

Wow )))) What a lot of pissing around)))) Hello, everyone)))

odiseif:
you're wrong... it's not about a***ri.

They can't make any money anyway, but you can play around on better terms

strangerr:

So, we have to fill up with 40th petrol, it's the holidays))))
A hint of 40 - if it goes further away, I'll put it at breakeven! (they can't miss and buy it when they're drunk! - 37!)

Evgen157:
Another one ))))))))
Gartles are good .... but not by forming the second wing in one bar ... they are more likely to work out when the second wing forms long and hard and not in one bar ... you think there will be buyers to work out the Hartley after such a movement? well go on )) if the price came here so quickly, it will be here for a while, and the channels, indicators and so on need time (long tedious flat to begin with)

fqbj:
They are all basically the same DCs. This is Russia.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the same scam was in Dukas or the like.

odiseif:
Gartlets are good .... but not by forming a second wing in one bar ... they work out more often when the second wing forms long and hard and not in one bar ... you think there will be buyers to work out a Gartlet after such a move? come on )) if the price got here so fast, it will stay there for a while, and the channels, indicators and so on need time(long tedious flat to start)
How do you know...? (and don't scare) wait for an optimistic rise of 1.30 - 31 - 32!

odiseif:
Gartles are good .... but not by forming the second wing in one bar ... they work out more often when the second wing forms long and hard and not in one bar ... you think there will be buyers to work out the Hartley after such a move? come on ) If the price got here so fast, it will be here for a while, and the channels, indicators and so on need time (long tedious flat to start with)

I agree...I wrote that I will wait until the New Year....It's just that there has been a lot of flooding here.... It used to be more interesting here.... This used to be a technical forum, but now it's just a fucking mess.... And there's nothing to learn from it..... It looks like there's a smoking room here too ((
Reason: