[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 201

Tantrik:

Someone wrote in gold came big speculative capital - and the whistleblowing started, and 2500 will be and then 1500 is just a chart, it is constantly being mined, and the bars can be -alloy :((.

Debts -

"Debt in the system continues to be at an extremely high level, even despite the deleveraging of recent years, total debt has fallen from just 385.8% of GDP to 354.5% of GDP to $53.8 trillion as of Q3 2011 . Such debt mass can only exist at very low rates, in the current income stratification such debt is simply not repayable, iei.e. investors are yet to see losses in the US debt market, whether it be losses due to defaults, or a drop in real asset prices, or fiscal authorities stripping debt holders - one of those things is bound to happen in the foreseeable future." - analytics without speculative interest.

Hi all! Happy holidays Kazakhstan!

I have no doubt it will go up in price, just make sure you enter correctly so you don't overstay the drawdown.

strangerr:

No, I got a visa, I'll leave you, you evil people))))
No, we're good. Put your blue striped shirt back on. I have one just like it.

strangerr:

No, it's on the visa, I'll leave you, you evil ones))))
Put on your glasses! They'll jinx you!

strangerr:

I have no doubt that it will go up in price, just make sure to enter correctly, so as not to overstay the drawdown.
I'm sure it will go up in price, just enter correctly so as not to sit on a drawdown.

Gold up know euro down and well down should.

the 'suckers' here have leaked commercial information

2011.12.13 12:38:02 MARKET TALK: Large bid for EUR/USD at 1.3210 - trader

and you say go down, no way))))

Citizen with a mustache! Bring back the old photo, I'm used to it by now.

:)))

And damn it, why isn't Larissa's husband talking?

SProgrammer:
I'm 50/50 - but there are signs ( not just up ) that 3150 is a local low. You know, the 3163.

3140 - resistance (and + double bottom - always a speculation) - below YES there is nothing below somewhere 2850 will start braking, now there is faint hope for growth the eu from H1 has weakened the bears! (fed up and gone)

fqbj:

Gold up know euro down and well down should.

Reason: