can you list me all reasons that cause "Financial operations are limited" error - page 3

Alireza Yadegar: Do you know usually how many days later service desk will answer?  It is now 25 days, still no response and still financial operation is block! 
Bottom of every page is Contacts and requests. Or one of the two Russian threads, per:
          Please cancel my account restrictions - VPS for Forex - General - MQL5 programming forum #3

I got a reply from the service desk yesterday regarding an issue. It only took 9 months!
          I want to close my account - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.21

It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
          Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08

William Roeder:
Bottom of every page is Contacts and requests. Or one of the two Russian threads, per:
          Please cancel my account restrictions - VPS for Forex - General - MQL5 programming forum #3
Thanks william, they finally answer me, it took exactly 28 days.

and what was the reason? how could you clarify?

maybe you can comment, this would help others that read this thread.

gammag:

and what was the reason? how could you clarify?

maybe you can comment, this would help others that read this thread.

One of my customers bought a wrong product for 30$, the true product that he want have a price of 80$, so i told him to open a job in freelance section for 50$ (the rest of money). And it seems it was violation of mql rule which i didnt know about.
When i explain it for service desk, they opened my account again, but after 28 days. And i loosed all sales opportunitys for this 1 month.

After i pay for Some product at MQL my money stuck right there more then 1000USD for days until now i writing this comment, and respond service desk very slow.
Reason: