[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 713

jelizavettka:

And I've got Avalanche of Hell - a distant ancestor of the standard avalanche ))) it chops in a flat as well.

I see. :-)

jelizavettka:

And I've got Avalanche Ats - a distant ancestor of the standard avalanche )))) it works in a flat too.

There's a lot of pairs out there that will be hedged :)

It'll fry like hell...)

jelizavettka:

I've been thinking of doing a chip like making an avalanche, going to Ilan ... and vice versa depending on the conditions))))
I've tried it but haven't achieved positive results. I think the reason is that along with the return nature of the market, using orders of different direction in one series leads to more wasteful spending of margin than is the case with averaging.

khorosh:
I have tried it but have not achieved positive results. I think the reason is that along with the return nature of the market, using orders of different directions in one series leads to a more wasteful use of margin than is the case with averaging.
Margin does not increase with locking (in some cases it even decreases), spreads do.

Roman.:

I've come to that opinion myself... :-)

Because maybe due to the fact that the trends are from 15-30%... All the rest - flotsam (ILANS - RULE ON FLOODS and rolling trends), moreover, if you pick up a tool, MM, take into account the bounce... etc., it would be a magic tool... :-)

It's more likely that the "kitchen " will blow up... :-)

In general, digging in parallel mode, including! and that (Avalanche), and that (ILANES) direction!!! :-)

in the "drunken sailor" thread is a trend/float analysis software. oops, you'll be disappointed

YOUNGA:
in the "drunken sailor" thread there's software for trend/flat analysis. oh, you'll be disappointed.

There's a drunken sailor analyzing)

and here are sober villagers, their own TS)

OnGoing:
Margin does not increase with locking (in some places it even decreases), spreads do.
Perhaps I misspoke, but imho it is harder to make a profit. The avalanche should be triggered on long trends.

I find Avalanche very irrational. It devours margins catastrophically (and also grows losses), and all for the sake of a paltry profit. In fact, it risks the entire deposit just to break-even (to win back the losses).

OnGoing:
I find Avalanche very irrational. It devours margins catastrophically (and also grows losses), and all for the sake of a paltry profit. In fact, it risks the entire deposit in order to get to breakeven (to win back losses).

But it is nice to see that with a 50% drawdown and a max possible pullback of 3000 points one can increase the deposit 30 times in a month... ... if we are lucky..,

jelizavettka:

But it is pleasing to the eye that with a 50% drawdown and a max possible pullback of 3000 pips one can increase the deposit 30 times in a month... if you're lucky..,

but when do you stop out?
Reason: