[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 707

7Konstantin7:

At home, waiting for the programmer.

you know, everyone here is just pushing and not helping

and most likely do it quietly and don't say anything :)

I've seen it many times before.

I don't think so... those who are good at programming are the ones who refine it and post it... for example, Ilan's refined versions have been posted...

Why would you improve this EA? It's already profitable. Or is it just a fitting result?

7Konstantin7:

it's on the demo in raw form, you have to reload the terminal every hour without sleeping or eating or pooping yourself

)))) It's worth taking a ration with you and converting the chair to a toilet)))

jelizavettka:

)))) It's worth taking a ration with you and converting the chair to a toilet)))
yeah :)

Congratulate me, villagers, on my first owl on MT5)

Organised a brainstorming session on docks today, and here's the result of the inspiration)

Congratulations !!!

BeerGod:
Congratulations !!!

Thank you) Idea smartly done platform, lots of things thought out compared to the four.

OnGoing:

Thank you) The platform is cleverly designed, a lot of things have been thought out compared to 4.

i can't find a lock! if ilan's orders are matched, i don't think he will!

and ilan is out of place there!? or what?

vladds:

but there is no loc! if ilan's warrants are matched, as i understand it won't put up!

If the orders coincide, then I understand it will not do that!

If it will go one way, it may, it will just add a position volume.

Well, even two-way orders may be placed, but we should already have a separate "virtual" positions.

Another, simpler solution would be opening two separate accounts, but this is a pseudo-decision.

So, yes, for one symbol only one position (and naturally in one direction), no more).

You can have a lot of positions, only one open position.

OnGoing:

If one way, you can, it will just add volume to the position.

Well, two-way can be done as well, although it is necessary to organise separate accounting of "virtual" positions.

There may be a simpler solution - opening two separate accounts, but this is a pseudo-solution.

So, yes, for one symbol only one position (and naturally in one direction), no more).

You can have a lot of pending, only one position open.

clear!

I'll sit on a four for now! :)

OnGoing:

If one way, you can, it will just add volume to the position.

You can have a lot of positions, but only one open position.

By the way, it is very convenient to calculate Breakeven. Where the position is, there is a Breakeven.

I.e. it makes the algorithm a lot simpler for the gridders.

Reason: