Is it possible to run up a deposit of $10 ? - page 4

Владимир:

How is $1000 better than $10? I'd like to hear a reasoned answer.

I was under the impression that you thought the bigger one was the smarter one. Yeah, right.

And that he's "sicker."

The stated goal is to "teach yourself to limit your drawdown." Simply put, it's about limiting the drawdown. And for that, the loss should be quite tangible. And not a penny as suggested here.

Владимир:
Quite the opposite.
Quite the opposite. You're all for reasoned answers, so why the exact opposite?

George Merts:

And by the fact that it "hurts more".

The stated objective is to "teach yourself to limit the drawdown". In simple words, to maintain the MM. And for this it is necessary that the loss is quite tangible. And not a penny loss, as suggested here.

Increasing the drawdown does not give an advantage in successful trading.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Quite the opposite. You're all for reasoned answers, so why the complete opposite?
For me "personally" losses are preferable to minimum, and preferably =0 and I recommend everyone to follow this tactic.

The trading system is our immunity "in financial life", the more reliable it is, the longer we will stay in the market.

Владимир:
Increasing the drawdown does not give an advantage in successful trading.
What does "increasing the drawdown" have to do with it? The goal is to be more attentive and careful with the deposit. For that, its loss should be sensitive. When the deposit is paltry, there is no sensitivity at all.

Владимир:
For me "personally" losses are preferable to minimal, or better =0 and I recommend everyone to stick to such tactics.

That's why the deposit should be at least $1000 - to strive for minimal losses.

When the deposit is $10 - even a total loss is not a loss.

George Merts:
What does "more sag" have to do with it? The goal is to be more careful and careful with the deposit. For this purpose its loss should be sensitive. When the deposit is paltry, there is no sensitivity at all.

Loss should always be as sensitive as a person's tissue pain in a wound.

If there is no pain in the small, there will be no pain in the big.

Sagging is a terrible evil for those who do not try to understand it.

George Merts:

That's why the deposit should be at least $1000 - to aim for minimal losses.

When the deposit is $10 - even a total loss is not a loss.

There is only one question and that is specifically for you.

Does it make a difference for you to regret 1000 or 10?

Владимир:

There is only one question and that is specifically for you.

Does it make a difference for you to regret 1,000 or 10?

Of course it does. And I doubt very much that it will be the same loss for people living in the provinces. Perhaps, for residents of "capitals" (and not all), either will be a mise-en-scene. Well, they need a bigger deposit.
Reason: