[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 716

I read about the avalanche - I don't have an avalanche at all (avalanche is a deadly thing)

Here is a chart with constant lot without reinvestment and martin (34% drawdown) for one month

If averaging is added, profits are greatly accelerated.

jelizavettka:

I read about the avalanche - I don't have an avalanche at all (avalanche is a deadly thing)

here is a graph with constant lot without reinvestment and martin (34% drawdown) for one month

I forgot to write that there is no Stop Loss and my Expert Advisor is sitting on losses

jelizavettka:

Here is a chart with constant lot without reinvestment and martin (34% drawdown) for one month

If averaging is added, profits are greatly accelerated.

At least look back a year. Otherwise, you can go up from 1 quid in a month if you're lucky).

IgorM:
They forgot to mention that there is no Stop Loss and the expert is sitting on losses

Yes, instead it is calculated the maximum pullback that the system can withstand before it is completely lost. If the pullback is greater than specified in the parameters - kaput the deposit.

собираюсь:
At least look over the year. Otherwise, you may go up from 1 dollar in a month, if you are lucky).

This is for beauty, this system cannot stably earn. Although...

Soon I will try to adapt it for the long term story. I'll have to change it drastically, but I'm pretty sure it will be a good profit. I'll do it, and we'll see... if it works.

The main trick is to gradually withdraw some part of the deposit to "inactive balance" before full drain of active funds, and then recharge from the inactive balance.

4x-online:

It's strange how, having failed in a discussion about the appropriateness of averaging and fills, you suddenly switched to criticizing a hypothetical TS belonging to me, about which you know nothing. Calm down, consider that I have no trading system, and the reports I posted are just tests of Ilan's variants.

Lizavetta, do a test with 99% modelling quality. Download a year of ticks from Ducascopy. I tried it, it's the right thing to do... I guess... :) You'll have to download 1.5 GB.

alexeymosc:

Lizavetta, do a test with 99% modelling quality. Download a year of ticks from Ducascopy. I tried it, it's the right thing to do... I guess... :) You'll have to download 1.5 GB.

Oh, it takes a long time to pump... It's not worth it - the system is still raw - just in the bud - very weak.

And the result will be almost the same on this Ducascopy system - 100% sure.

And in general, the context rules, and avalanches and martins - it's so, pampering .

jelizavettka: Yes, instead it calculates the maximum rollback that the system can withstand before it is completely drained. if there is a rollback greater than that specified in the parameters, the depo is kaput.
Well, if you see such TS as a way to earn money, then why is martin bad? everything is much faster there ))))
Reason: