[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 720

jelizavettka:

Who do you mean?
Madam, I am not going to report to you about my private life.

margin.call:

Let me guess whose pen these feathers are from)))

Hormonal impulse is good and the main thing is not to start multiplying ))))

Mr. Margin Call, unfortunately we have not heard your version of the Forex market. It would have been interesting.

OnGoing:
Dear Margin Call, Unfortunately, we have never heard your version of forex work in all that time. It would have been interesting.
The option is simple - collecting tribute from the villagers.

4x-online:
Wikipedia article.

It doesn't say it all right.

Yes, there's no shame in throwing pretty pictures around - it's welcome and inspiring.

It is considered bad form to post stop-out pictures.

About the romantics is true)) After all, a romantic dreamer is much more attractive than a dry ghoul professor of mathematics.

But countrymen are well versed in logic and mathematics, and they understand all risks of their TC and undertake them consciously.

And about new hormonal stimulus for their development.... The author of the wikipedia article was rather hilarious.

I think that a person with a woman's name would give him a sledgehammer when he meets her for such courageous suggestions).

4x-online:
Wikipedia article.

Villagers is a community of virtual characters from the http://mql4.com forum.

The main function of the villagers is to reproduce pictures from MetaTrader4 forex terminal tester in order to jerk off to this picture. This is necessary to reproduce the next one. And so on to infinity. That is why such pictures are abbreviated as "Pikcherdrochers". Sometimes the villagers themselves are also called so.

The internal structure of the villagers is characterised as romantic-humanitarian. We have already mentioned the romantic component above, while the humanitarian one manifests itself in a complete disregard of elementary logic and mathematics.

Villagers are very caring creatures. After a villager has shot a couple of pictures, they place them in a thematic branch of a forum, so that other villagers could use them to elevate themselves a little above the mundane and the material. That is why the relevant branch of the forum resembles a gallery of unsuccessful works by Kazimir Malevich.

The average age of the villagers is sharply polarised. They are mainly infantile youth who were kicked out of vocational school for failing a grade and who on such an occasion are in search of the Holy Grail at Forex, but there are some lively old penitentiaries as well.

Recently there has been a qualitative change in the ranks of the villagers. A character with a feminine name has appeared in their community. Gender identity of this creature is unknown for certain, but it can use "Pikcherdrocher" no worse than mature male.

These changes allow us to hope that the villagers' cause will not die, but rather that it will receive a new hormonal boost for its development.

List of references:

1. author unknown. "Multiplication table".
2. Moishe Lieberman. "The frank confession of a DC employee".
3. Pelevin V.O. "Count T and the Russian Countryside".

poet

Some may still be jerking off on a tester but I'm already jerking off in real life, which I wish others would do sooner).

You just have no luck and no sense of humor, you haven't jerked off for a long time, that's why you argue and get nervous.

reproduce village.

vladds:

roman! please tell me how do you understand that?

why do our owls work so hard on cents?

Vlad, I don't know... I haven't traded on them yet...

You have to watch...

Roman.:

Vlad, I don't know... Haven't traded real money on them yet...

You have to watch...

That's right, we're getting ready for the demo and when we need to do it for real, there's no point!

vladds:

That's exactly what we are doing on the demo and when we need to do it for real, there is no point!

Read the "Log" and "Experts" tabs of the terminal - are there any errors at this time...

This is a demo ruble - there are no questions about the algorithm of the sov'ts...

Who can tell me what the error is?

Reason: