[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 644

I definitely like it))) I just don't understand what is meant by the word drawdown in this case???? How is it calculated?

ummary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 131.90 Floating P/L: -380.05 Margin: 429.35
Balance: 10 131.90 Equity: 9 751.85 Free Margin: 9 322.50
Details:

Gross Profit: 218.62 Gross Loss: 86.72 Total Net Profit: 131.90
Profit Factor: 2.52 Expected Payoff: 4.25
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 32.07 (0.32%) Relative Drawdown: 0.32% (32.07)
Total Trades: 31 Short Positions (won %): 11 (54.55%) Long Positions (won %): 20 (75.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 21 (67.74%) Loss trades (% of total): 10 (32.26%)
Largest profit trade: 44.40 loss trade: -25.44
Average profit trade: 10.41 loss trade: -8.67
Maximum ($): 9 (27.77) consecutive losses ($): 3 (-32.07)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 81.30 (5) consecutive loss (count): -32.07 (3)
Average consecutive wins: 3 consecutive losses: 2

7Konstantin7:

the tester in mt4 will not show well I made sure of it

i can test 99% exact quotes ideal but it is hard to understand and easy) i downloaded quotes for 3 4 hours (from year 2011 till now) + i converted fromdukas bank

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://tradelikeapro.ru/kak-poluchit-kachestvo-modelirovaniya-99//

i ran a few Expert Advisors there and they showed completely different results

i got them in standard mt4 with DTs quotes, they were graals but it's different ...

i got different results with mt4 and this is not correct (moreover they purposely use downloaded from dealers and roughly speaking they have only inaccuracies)

_________________________________________________________________________________

and i work on 6 pairs)

Thank you.

I didn't realise the quality of the modelling could have such a big impact on the pips.

new-rena:

I definitely like it))) I just don't understand what is meant by the word drawdown in this case???? How is it calculated?

Drawdown is the total minus and how much it stays on average etc... underlined in red) take a picture of the terminal interestingly)

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=37382&lang=ru

the drawdown is 1,500 2,000 pips and minus is small)

jelizavettka:

Thank you.

I had no idea that the quality of modelling could affect the pips so much.

Yeah, I didn't think so either. Turns out it does.

and it'll be different on the real one...

ticks in the tester will never be the same as in the live market

it's impossible to make a really profitable owl

new-rena:

ummary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 131.90 Floating P/L: -380.05 Margin: 429.35
Balance: 10 131.90 Equity: 9 751.85 Free Margin: 9 322.50
Details:

Gross Profit: 218.62 Gross Loss: 86.72 Total Net Profit: 131.90
Profit Factor: 2.52 Expected Payoff: 4.25
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 32.07 (0.32%) Relative Drawdown: 0.32% (32.07)
Total Trades: 31 Short Positions (won %): 11 (54.55%) Long Positions (won %): 20 (75.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 21 (67.74%) Loss trades (% of total): 10 (32.26%)
Largest profit trade: 44.40 loss trade: -25.44
Average profit trade: 10.41 loss trade: -8.67
Maximum ($): 9 (27.77) consecutive losses ($): 3 (-32.07)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 81.30 (5) consecutive loss (count): -32.07 (3)
Average consecutive wins: 3 consecutive losses: 2

• Absolute drawdown, absolute drawdown, is the difference between the initial deposit and the smallest balance during testing:

AbsoluteDrawDown = InitialDeposit - MinimalBalance
  • Maximal drawdown, maximal drawdown is the maximum difference between one of the local upper extrema of the balance change chart and the following lower extrema:

khorosh:

• Absolute drawdown, absolute drawdown is the difference between the initial deposit and the lowest balance value during testing:

• Maximal drawdown, maximum drawdown is the maximum difference between one of the local upper extremes of the balance change chart and the subsequent lower extremes:

Got it. Thank you

Reshetov:

Yuri, if you're still with us, I recommend that you stop imposing your opinion, it may be wrong, we're all human... Everyone has fun here as they can and there is no one who is right and who is wrong, here is an exchange of experiences.

I don't think I want to use it, I don't even want to review it, I don't understand bot's logic and I definitely wouldn't advise anyone to use it. Hi, will it be sunny tomorrow ?

BeerGod:

Yuri, if you're still with us, I recommend that you stop imposing your opinion, it may be wrong, we're all human... Everyone has fun here as they can and there is no one who is right and who is wrong, here is an exchange of experiences.

I don't think I want to use it, I don't even want to review it, I don't understand bot's logic and I definitely wouldn't advise anyone to use it. Hi, will it be sunny tomorrow ?

I agree. I can, for example, include a code in the co-ethnics that will mail all other people's EAs to my email address. And then what. What's inside that EA? That's why I don't even touch it...

1. works on levels from the wrist! on breakdown!

Thered line is an inverted bid that can flip several times, respectively, each flip becomes a bigger lot than the previous one!

the green line is a successful bid!

There are three levels! After the breakdown of the second level, the stop becomes at the first level of profit!

Stop after the break-through of the third level!

WHY DON'T YOU SAY SOMETHING? GIVE US YOUR OPINIONS!
Reason: