[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 641

people - can you explain what you are trying to get out of Ilan? 100% at breakeven? - NO DOUBT - it's an Ilan thing to be in the red - but with the right approach you can make a nice profit.

khorosh:
I was talking about the topic and didn't get into a discussion about your personality until you were the first to do so. I don't take things personally, I'm just stating my point of view on this or that issue of the participants of the thread. By the way, the question of whether there are loki in bilateral ilan is not at all obvious or unambiguous, as it seems to you.
I didn't want to get personal either. But I was forced to) Ok, forget it. If I have offended you in any way, I apologise.

Off-topic. And not mine, although there are owls.

I'll take my leave now.

People! Stop making trouble - who has a real account with Ilan - post screenshots - to see what he can do=0

khorosh:
Roman, how do your EAs work in pairs for each direction?

No. All the information on owls is on this page. Shouldn't your owls (which you suggested) be run on different windows of the same instrument and with different mags and in different directions?

I transferred one of your owls from the second account for poundabax to the first one - to help DoubleMinus_1... and to unload this currency pair on this account as Alpari has max lot = 5 on micro account.

OnGoing:

Locke is probably the only way out for Ilan. That's how to implement it (apart from the fact that the locus is already there) - that's the idea behind it.

To implement, unfortunately, no one wanted to. Therefore already started myself.

I checked both Avalanche and Ilan for a long time ago the lock on the aggregate position at a certain drawdown level. Besides, I tried to place a lot order to break even after it reaches a certain profit level in order to exit the position after the price reverses. However, I did not get any positive results. Maybe, someone will succeed with a tray, but I did not.

Dersu: Off-topic. And not mine, although there are owls.
It's better thrown in here.

OnGoing:
Vaughn, with equity already looking)) Transparency of "warfare" methods breeds trust))
:-) The first account had an equity drawdown of 10,000, the second account had an equity drawdown of 64,000.

khorosh:

I checked the lock on an aggregate position in both Avalanche and Ilan long ago at some drawdown level. Besides, I tried to place a lock order to breakeven after it had reached a certain profit level in order to leave the position after the price reversed. However, I did not get any positive results. Maybe, someone will succeed with a tray, but I did not.

That's right, it's getting warmer, but neither in terms of the level of slippage nor the distance - it's not going to come out as a stone flower.

Lock should be "smart").

OnGoing:

That's right, it's getting warmer, but neither the level of slippage nor the distance - it's not going to come out as a stone flower.

Locke has to be 'smart')

Loch, I mean, a loc can only be smart if he knows something about the market. And if he knows something about the market, he is not needed. Such is the paradox.
Reason: