[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 645

vladds:
I have an idea, but it's not Ilan!

Pity... :-( And we're already mooching dough here. :-)

Roman.:

Pity... :-( And we're out here mooching dough. :-)

Mowing is good! But you should always train your head!

vladds:

it's good to make money! But you always have to train your head!

You have to relax a bit - you have to work all day and night... 24 hours a day:

Roman.:

I need to relax a bit - I've been working 24/7... 24 hours a day:

I looked at the picture and there's ploughing! and it turns out they've done worse than ploughing the land, the yield is much lower!

vladds:

1. works on levels from the wrist! on breakdown!

Thered line is an inverted bid that can flip several times, respectively, each flip becomes a bigger lot than the previous one!

the green line is a successful bid!

There are three levels! After the breakdown of the second level, the stop becomes at the first level of profit!

Stop after the break-through of the third level!

That's a good idea. Take a look at the picture below. That's how you get the most profit taking into account the spread

Good afternoon!

I would like to make a contribution to the subject. There's a beastie like this. Entry from the ballpark, it is possible to work on it. Yield per year of 30% (with a starting deposit of 2 times the max drawdown). What do you think, comrades?

Files:

Councillor.
Files:
profit_2.mq4  4 kb

alexeymosc:
Counsellor.

I'll have a look.

alexeymosc:
Expert Advisor.

As you can see, the EA is similar to Ilan in some respects!

I propose a clean reversal with minimal losses, respectively, and my idea will kill the flat! but on eurobucks it is rare!

And besides, it's with lots and it's unnecessary!

vladds:

This EA is somewhat reminiscent of ilan! Just what we wanted to do here, but it all goes the same way!

I suggest a clean reversal with minimal losses, respectively, and my idea will kill the flat! but on eurobucks it is rare!

This EA just benefits from a flat (price reversal by TP value). But it can be redesigned to win from a trend (a double TP move, without a pullback).

This is for thinking.

If both Expert Advisors are run simultaneously, then while one is taking profits, the other one is generating equity drawdowns.

Reason: