Negro! - page 68

sanyooooook:
I found that good profits require low volume and good movement
And for a very good profit, you need high volume and good movement ))

paukas:
And for a very good profit - a lot of volume and good movement ))

), it's when the direction is known

ZS: I may have misspoken it correctly there, not volume, but turnover, until the agreed profit.

By the way, I forgot the flip stack (although I have doubts about the flip stack)

there you go, and you're out of the spread )

sanyooooook:

there you go, and you're out of the spread )

What is the algorithm for the drain?

alexeymosc:
What's the algorithm for the drain?

I'm using averaging (not martin), and some logic, on trend lines.

ZS: the spread ate up only 166 c.u.

sanyooooook:

there you go, I'm out of the spread )

and what's the use?) the story is a story, in the tester it gives nothing

it turns out that according to your rules you need to turn the owl and supposedly it will make a profit

but as I said before it will be the same as when you flip the owl, it will be the same

this is the same as finding a profitable Expert Advisor, it's not real

7Konstantin7:

and what's the use?) what's the story, it's a story in the tester, it gives nothing

it turns out that according to your rules you need to flip the owl and supposedly you will make a profit

but as I said before, it will be the same defeat, that is, no matter how you reverse the owl, it will be the same defeat.

it's the same as finding a profitable Expert Advisor, it's not real

I don't know if you have a concrete reason or proof of assumption.

If not available, let's talk about Sh )

sanyooooook:
Specific grounds, or confirmation of a hunch.

:D

It's all been verified by many people for a long time, more than a thousand times.

i used to look for loss-making Expert Advisors, i remade them to drain faster, they were losing big money

i had a talk with a knowledgeable coder who explained to me that it was all nonsense

I was helping me turn it over and it was all bullshit)

It is impossible to find a really bad EA, it's the same as finding a super grill, it's impossible.

sanyooooook:

concrete grounds, or confirmations of conjecture.

If not available then talk about Sh )

Let's get specific. I've been thinking a lot about an effective drain. Martin is not the best option. As Alexey and I have shown, the trade hangs around for dozens of steps on average.

The best drain is to double the lot after each previous outcome. Take a profit, double it, take a minus, double it (more precisely, after a minus there will be no more doubling, as the minus will always be the last...). Thus, the loss will come at the first move against us (on a martin the depo can survive several consecutive moves against us). Such a problem turns into a coin problem. Count the probability of 1,2,... n tails in a row. Each time the flush depot will be doubled, but on the first eagle it will be flush. You can calculate the average number of doubling steps before the flush. Such is the case...

Reason: