[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 636

If this is a serious broker, he will cancel trades opened on one instrument from different accounts, but registered on one person (IMHO, I do not insist on my correctness) and the kitchen will not allow to withdraw profit - they will always find the motivation (referring to the lock). In any case, while poorly versed in the subject, went to read-study-see-parsing the code materiel not to look stupid. Thanks again.

ask:
If this is a serious broker, he will cancel trades opened on one instrument from different accounts, but registered on one person (IMHO, I do not insist on my correctness) and the kitchen will not allow to withdraw profit - they will always find the motivation (referring to the lock). In any case, while poorly versed in the subject, went to read-study-see-parsing the code materiel not to look stupid. Thanks again.

Then he'll have to introduce a ban on two robots per tool altogether.

Decided to go for it) from the opening of the day's candle today, ran) 6 pairs (demo)

ask:

I'm sorry, I haven't downloaded it, or rather downloaded it, but I did it after Reshetov came to the blog, I even tried to test it or to look at the code (well, I believe the man anyway), I just look at photos, for me if I open both long and short on the same chart - it's a lock. Maybe I misunderstood the essence of the illan from the pictures (no detailed backtests, so I didn't really get into it). Sorry, if it is "averaging" and not locking - I said about what I don't know much about (about illan).

You've got it right. What we are discussing here is a variant of Ilan that works both ways (not classic). And in MT5 you will have to correct the logic to the netting variant, and it won't work the way it does here, i.e. actually with locks.

PS: Don't mind me and don't apologize, it's just that some people seem to be getting senile, since they get grouchy and cling to every word)

So I've launched into a demo)))

Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 10 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 37.02 Floating P/L: -4.14 Margin: 18.24
Balance: 10 037.02 Equity: 10 032.88 Free Margin: 10 014.64

Gross Profit: 53.29 Gross Loss: 16.27 Total Net Profit: 37.02
Profit Factor: 3.28 Expected Payoff: 1.37
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 4.96 (0.05%) Relative Drawdown: 0.05% (4.96)
Total Trades: 27 Short Positions (won %): 3 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 24 (70.83%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 20 (74.07%) Loss trades (% of total): 7 (25.93%)

new-rena:

So I ran a demo as well)))

What's the point of running a demo with such a big deposit? Or are you willing in principle to risk that kind of money in real trading with this Ilan?

new-rena:

Well, I'm running on a demo as well)))

Is it your owl or Ilan's? By the way, this applies to all villagers. Please post the equity graph as well, it is enough to amuse yourself and others with beautiful balance sheet pictures.

Here is an excellent indicator by Igor Kim. It attacks an already traded history and displays the real picture https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9702.

It does not consider the commission but it may be easily corrected in the code by adding half a pip. Although, the general trend is not so bad even that way.

jelizavettka:
What's the point of running a demo with such a large deposit? Or are you willing in principle to risk that kind of money in real trading with this Ilan?
I have a different strategy, which will require significant funds

OnGoing:

Is it your owl or Ilan's? By the way, this applies to all villagers. Please post the equity graph as well, it's enough to please yourself and others with beautiful pictures of the balance sheet.

Here is an excellent indicator from Igor Kim. It attacks an already traded history and displays the real picture https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9702.

It does not consider the commission but it may be easily corrected in the code by adding half a pip. Although, the overall trend is even that good to see.

Where did you see the demo equity report? The strategy is described above:

jelizavettka:
I don't know what the point is in running the Demo with such a big deposit? I don't know if you are ready to risk so much money in real trading with Ilan?

Yes it is possible so on cents that it is normal to risk and not boring)

3000 rubles is 10,000 cents :D

If you can get up to 1 million in less than a year, then why not ...

Reason: