[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 35

Tantrik:
Didn't hear the answer and didn't get it. I will ask about another TS can predict the end of the global USD/Yen trend?

Global downward saws))))

Tantrik:
Didn't hear the answer and didn't get it. I will ask about another TS can predict the end of the global USD/Yen trend?

No ))))

Set up the mailing of signals and the newsletter. Everything is working, I received this message:

Probability for Long (Buy) position: 0.5054

artikul:

Hi all )))) Been busy for the last two days calibrating the convergence periods and "battery" efficiencies for the 4 digits. They are now equal to the Fibo numbers 21,13,8,5 and 3 instead of 24,12,8,6 and 3. Surprisingly, everything immediately fell into place. So we are in a correction (marked with an oval) in relation to the global bearish trend, in the second 9-digit time zone. Until the next yellow vertical, price will fall to the sloping blue line and bounce back. Those using the zig-zag can simply put the search depth at 27. At the next yellow vertical it will re-rig and change targets. )))

Hi Zhen, is the indicator where can you download it?

p.s. I emailed you about the masd, please check it out.

Reshetov:

Set up the mailing and distribution of signals. Everything works, got this message:

mak7im@fxmail.ru add to mailing list, please.

McBro:

Hi Zhen, where can I download this indicator?

p.s. I emailed you about the masd, please check it out.

Hi, I will look )))) You can download it here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134138 but you will not be able to use it to trade )))). It needs to be adapted to something))). But the code is open and it seems someone uses it here already. By the way, it all started with the diverters, they are also visible there )))) I even kind of posted a picture (in the subject, page 3)))

McBro:
mak7im@fxmail.ru please add to the mailing list.

Now he will have to create a mail database)))

McBro:

Reshetov:

Set up the mailing and distribution of signals. Everything works, got this message:

Probability for Long (Buy) position: 0.5054
mak7im@fxmail.ru please add to the mailing list.

No problem, I'll add it, an invitation and a link to sign in. The rest of you better write in private, so as not to make their mailing addresses public - spam.

Sending without spam, and a request to its participants, too, do not spam - I'll ban to hell.

artikul:

Hi, I'll have a look )))) You can download it here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134138 but you will not be able to trade by it )))) It needs to be adapted to something))). But the code is open and it seems someone uses it here already. By the way, it all started with the diverters, they are also visible there )))) I even kind of posted a picture (in the subject, page 3)))
Great, thank you. Are the rays there "energetic" ? )))

strangerr:

Now he'll have to create a soap base))))
Who said it would be EASY? ;))
Reason: