[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 410

Voice:
I'm saying the same thing but in a different way. To close the set in minus, but tolerable for the depo.
The point is that each time the level of "tolerance" of this minus will be different depending on the strength of the trend. This tactic is more typical for manual trading. And it is desirable to have unconditional rules that can be formalized.

143alex:
Hi all. I have a thought ... something like - if the grid did not rebound between levels such as 1.32000 1.33000 etc. at breakdown of level, say, up 1.33000 (and we have a sell set), put on 1.33100 Sellimit, with such volume, that at returning to 1.33000 close all to zero. (with a stop, of course... it should be chosen). On the euro $ ideally should work.
For the euro, figures are not uncommon and for 300 pips per day. Dep may not be enough, if so aggressively multiply the lot, even with a stop).

OnGoing:
The point here is that each time the level of "tolerance" of this minus will be different) depending on the strength of the trend. This tactic is more typical of manual trading. And it is desirable to have unconditional rules that can be formalized.
I will not argue. If anyone can do it - do it, I will go for real. I am taking the risk, everybody watch :-)

Another thought. If we try to go in a multi-currency direction. Due to uneven movement of correlated pairs, for example EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD.

I.e. we build similar grids of Osme on 3 symbols at the same time. We also close them not by one symbol, but by the total hedge profit in one direction.

For example, we open 1 bay for Osma on all 3 pairs. We close them using their total profit. The same is true for sells.

Or we may partially close only profitable ones, etc.

OnGoing:
It's not uncommon for the EUR to see 300 pips in a day. The deposit may not be enough if we multiply the lot so aggressively, even with a stop).
That's why I suggest to use the defensive mode after 350 bums. We will not lose much.

Voice:
That's why I propose to turn on protection mode after 350 recoilless. We won't lose much for sure.

Then the dept should be designed for such rebounds + margin. And that means the profit in normal movements will not be very big.

We are not arguing, we are discussing) If there is no desire to continue the discussion, no one insists) Only at will.

Interesting logic in Vsignale_M1_LOT.ex4 There you can see the gaps between the troughs. You should increase the lot and close everything. Just look at the balance chart. Although I'm an owl myself. 0.01 at 50,000 at opening prices.

You can set levels on the indices. You can set levels on the indicator.

Files:

Introducing the 3rd version of the indicator. I'm waiting for your opinions.

Maybe I'm doing it all for nothing! ....

Files:
iexposure.zip  3 kb

OnGoing:

Then the dept should be designed for such rebounds + margin. And that means that the profit in normal movements will not be very big.

We are not arguing, we are discussing) If there is no desire to continue the discussion, no one insists) Only if desired.

Yes, a little should. I agree, we are discussing. Last week on real. Minimum lot, step 20, take 20. Total 200 quid profit. Maximum move of the week was 200 pips on the euro. I had 10 bends open and lost about 120 quid. It's bearable. Depo is set to 600 pips without any losses. Taking a risk, but not without it. Keep thinking about how to avoid a loss. If a week gives 200 on the plus side, you can close one set with such a loss. We do not move every day. So after 10 or 15 knees we lock. If the deposit is 1000 or 1500 we can easily go 500 points against the trend. This is just my opinion.

TEXX:

Introducing the 3rd version of the indicator. I'm waiting for your opinions.

Maybe I'm doing it all for nothing! ....

We should, we should, but everyone's already asleep.)
Reason: