[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 170

OnGoing:
And you, comrade, why do you ask? You wouldn't be from the police, by any chance?
It's not only gawkers and the police and the tax authorities who are interested in the achievements of the villagers here. United Russia has presidential elections coming up. It's going to take a lot of money. So get ready to be dispossessed and dry yourselves. While the country is in crisis and oligarchs do not have enough money for yachts and football teams, it is a shame to be so rich.

Reshetov:
It's not only gawkers and the police and tax authorities who are interested in the achievements of the villagers. United Russia has presidential elections coming up. They will need a lot of money. So get ready to be dispossessed and dry yourselves. While the country is in crisis and oligarchs do not have enough money for yachts and football teams, it is a shame to be so rich.
А... You're the postman here... ))

vladds:

i am

you may use two indicators to trade down!

open the eurodollar chart and put the first advisor allow to trade upwards only!

open the second chart and put another EA and allow trading down !

It's easy!

Please tell me how to set it to trade up or down where it is.

Figar0:

I think I need a punch in the eye...

tell me how to put an advisor to work only up or down where it is

boiko11.by:

Tell me how to set an EA to work only up or down where it

tab general Onli Short down

Onli Long upwards

Well, the bottom line is sad, I'm out 10,000 roubles... I'm out. It's time to rename the thread, Learn how to make money SLEVANI!!!! :)))))

The more you get involved in helping the system, the more likely you are to make a mistake. Which is exactly what happened..... :((((

nikelodeon:
Well, the bottom line is sad, minus 10,000 rubles... Drain. It's time to rename the branch, Learn how to make money SLEVANI!!!! :)))))

I agree! Who else is in favour?

and this grail job overnight! )

or better yet, rename it "LEARN TO SLEEP THE GIRLS" )

Reason: