[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 530

TEXXX:

The only thing I have to do is to fine-tune parameters and you may test it as you wish.

What was the question on the first page about betting on two different charts, one for buy and another for sell, do you know?

I got it so that ConstantiMinus should be set for buy, and DoubleMinus_1 should be set for sell on the other chart, geez)))

If I understood correctly, then we should put only ConstantiMinus on one chart and that's it, right?

How is DoubleMinus_1 different? In the code, all comments there are question marks ...

OnGoing:

Yeah, I was in a similarly upbeat mood... I had the same happy mood too... while the owls were getting out of the drawdown) time will tell)

I can only add that at 10K c.u. not enough even 0.01 lots) so no matter how you prepare it, and the rake still waiting ahead)

Yes ... I feel great! :-) Haven't looked at them in the tester yet myself...

Roman.:
Yeah... that's cool!!! :-) Haven't looked at them in the tester yet myself...
I tried 100K c.u. to start with. I tried to use 100K with the same lot 0.01. I've never got out of the draw. We have to look for an advantage to enter the market, but here we enter from nothing and bet like in automatons)

AHead:

What was the question on the first page about betting on two different charts, one for buy and another for sell, do you know?

I got it so that ConstantiMinus should be set for buy, and DoubleMinus_1 should be set for sell on the other chart, geez)))

If I understood correctly, then we should put only ConstantiMinus on one chart and that's it, right?

How is DoubleMinus_1 different ? In the code there all the comments are with question marks ...

You don't sweat it - you charge the two sovs for one demo and go ahead - let them trade both ways - and wait IT WILL NOT TAKE LONG TO FLY INTO SPACE !!! :-)

These two sops are two sides of the same coin, so charge them both and "GETTING THERE !!!" (c).

OnGoing:
Try it for interest) I tried to start with 100K c.u. too. I tried to use 100K with the same lot 0.01. We should look for market entry advantage, while the entry is done from the scratch and bids are like in automatons).

I see. I'll take a closer look, I'll figure it out...

"It is necessary to look for an advantage for entering the market, but here the entrance from the ball and bets as in automatons)" - it is necessary for Lavins and ILANs - it is possible to arrange the entrance at all with an optimum step and a multiplier... :-)

So, I have come to conclusions about Lavina myself, it is possible that it concerns ILAN in the same measure - their trick and strength is in another way (namely, in the multiplier, the step (based on the history of the instrument traded), and the size of DEP at the start)!!.. :-)

Roman.:

Here I have come to my own conclusions on Avalanche, it is possible that ILAN is the same - their thing and strength is in the OTHER (namely in the multiplier, the pitch (based on the history of the instrument traded), and the size of the DEP at the start)!!! :-)

All true, only I would say exactly the opposite, it's their weakness) You can still admire the monkey on the demo for years to come, but I'll pass, looking for (already found) something more worthwhile...

OnGoing:
It's true, but I would say exactly the opposite, it's their weakness) You can still admire the monkey on the demo for many years, but I don't waste my time anymore, I'm looking for (already found) something more worthwhile...
:-) Congratulations. Pictures from the real - not far off... :-)

Roman.:
:-) Congratulations. Pictures from the reals are just around the corner... :-)
I hope so :-) 90% condition. Getting the tools ready)

Roman.:

I see. I'll take a closer look, I'll figure it out...

"It is necessary to look for an advantage for entering the market, but here the entrance from the ball and bets as in automatons)" - it is necessary for Lavins and ILANs - it is possible to arrange the entrance at all with an optimum step and a multiplier... :-)

So, I have come to conclusions about Lavina myself, it is possible that it concerns ILAN in the same measure - their trick and strength is in another way (namely, in the multiplier, the step (based on the history of the instrument traded), and the size of DEP at the start)!!.. :-)

The step is face-to-face. I'm spinning it myself at the moment. The advisor is different, but the gist is the same. Ggggg

AHead:

If I understand correctly, you only need to put ConstantiMinus on one graph and that's it, right ?

Yes.
Reason: