[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 168

Aha-ha-ha-ha...villagers! All that "ilan-bilan", "loki-chmoki" stuff is all yesterday's day.... more sophisticated logical algorithms have entered the market...these are...Russian vocational school kids...the grail has already been discovered ... the question is, will vocational students get the money? Hehehehe...because it's not Skolkovo at all then. Hail to the Russian mathematicians and programmers! The era of unraveling artificial intelligence will begin. You don't believe me?! Well-o-o-o-o-o-o-o.

vladds:

Well, then taak!

I can't bear to see African children starving.

In Russia I will build a megalopolis according to my technologies of economy and ecology and of maximum cleanliness!

I like it better in Russia. It's a beautiful Russian winter.

I'm afraid my charity work won't help Greece. The children of poor Africa are more in need of help.

but the grail needs to be finished)

I get the hint ;)

Buy Africa, and with your environmentally friendly and maximally charitable technologies transfer Russian winter to Africa.

African children will be so happy!

And leave Pupkin to drive a Niva diesel 4x4?

rustein:

Got the hint ;)

Buy up Africa, and there with your economically environmentally friendly and maximally charitable technologies translate the Russian winter into Africa.

And the African children will be delighted!

And leave Pupkin to drive a Niva diesel 4x4?

Diesel petrol is a thing of the past!

Robot_al:
Aha-ha-ha-ha...villagers! All that "ilan-bilan", "loki-chmoki" stuff is all yesterday's day.... More sophisticated logical algorithms have entered the market ... these are Russian vocational school students ... the grail has already been discovered ... the question is, will the vocational school students get the money? Hehehehe...because it's not Skolkovo at all then. Hail to the Russian mathematicians and programmers! The era of unraveling artificial intelligence will begin. You don't believe me?! Well-o-o-o-o-o-o-o.

heh! jumped out and what! i still don't see your grail?

vladds:

diesel petrol is a bygone era!
Diesel is also a bygone era, cabbage is the future fuel!

vladds:

Heh! Jumped out and what! I still don't see your grail?
You will. All in good time. I also need "money" to build a lab ... or do you think I would go to the "great nanotechnologist" Tolyana Chubais to bow?! XXX... no, you don't. My shitty jeans are dearer to me.... russians don't give up - russians die!

Villagers, stop scratching your tongue, the perpetuum is not waiting...

That's it, the Grail is in place.
A technological revolution is on its way!

To African children on skis!

In a few years, people like you will be in power.

Beautiful, turn the Kremlin on full blast, pardon me, monkey.

Also, don't forget to bring the fortune tellers from the hospital next door :)

Yeah, the old Russian scam: porridge from an axe. )))

sanyooooook:

Yeah, the old Russian scam: porridge from an axe. )))

on page 163 someone showed something, it's not clear that it's a fic!
Reason: