[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 14

AGA... Funny :)

I told you this picture was a joy to the trader's eye!

I see Tuck's getting pretty sweet ....... even though it's a slippery slope....... But still... It's the end result that counts....

nikelodeon:
So far it's holding up, and in terms of money it hasn't dropped more than it's made... watch....

So the takeoff angle is not bad ... :-) already 500 demo quid in profit...

Yeah, you can't just trade with your hands like that....

vladds:
I told you that this picture pleases the trader's eye!

I think on the classic they won't let me take a profit of 50 points on a five-digit chart and modify it that close, although the demo is a classic - so long as the order is placed ... :-)

Roman.:

Also, the invincible John Katana wrote something like - "don't forget to withdraw your profits regularly and don't leave the Avalanche unattended"... :-)

P.S. Don't you know that? :-)

Well, I'm talking about automatic, not semi-automatic. And the phrase was an answer to the author's question "are there any more doubts", so that he doesn't get dizzy with success. :)))

Watch out... U.S. session starts - there could be strong swings in the next hour ))

khorosh:
Well, I'm talking about an automatic, not a semi-automatic. And the phrase was an answer to the author's question "are there any more doubts", so that he doesn't get dizzy with success.

Yes, I see, Yuri, I'm just joking like that... :-)

Well yes, the realities may be quite different.... that would negate such a trade... It's a shame.... Although the rules seem to be correct..... we're not screwing anyone. we're just paddling :)
Reason: