[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 8

vladds:

the trick is while one goes into deficit the other maintains it and the balance on the bet he always has and if you run separately he stops betting because no available funds and if you do not close while one stop, the other works!
But what is missing - 50,000 was a lot more than the second EA can earn!

nikelodeon:
I understand that it's the minutes that are chosen, as it's too unidirectional for a long trend to happen.... Although I could be wrong....

Yeah, no, that's right...

Bicus:
And how is this shit any different from a simple gridiron?

Yeah, by the way, fuck knows :-)

khorosh:

Well, if EAs are placed in different accounts and constantly withdraw funds, leaving only the initial deposit, then yes, there is a chance that if one loses the initial deposit, and the second one will earn the same or more in the same time, then yes, in total the two EAs should bring profit, in theory. But only if periods between drawdowns are long. Otherwise there may occur spots in the history of quotes where losses will be observed one after another with short intervals. And in this case nothing will save from the total collapse.

You have to wait for a reverse trend. 2) I haven't experimented with other currencies but it may be better to use currencies where the sponsor is heavily racing up and down and if he has enough financial resources for that many currencies, I doubt it!

khorosh:
How could there not be - 50,000 was the money, far more than the second advisor could earn!

Yes, Yuri, don't sweat it, it's not for nothing that they say that, among other things, the presence of His Majesty Luck is APPLICABLE...:-)

Roman.:

Yeah, by the way, fuck knows...:-)

I don't know what a grider is!

vladds:

You have to wait for a pullback-free trend. 2) I have not experimented with other currencies but it's better to work with currencies where the sponsor is strongly going up and down and if he has enough money for so many currencies, I doubt it!
I would rather trade on flat pairs. EURGBP, EURCHF... - less of a reverse trend.

Reading your posts, I conclude that this is some version of a gridiron.

A no-holds-barred trend and that's it, hello.

vladds:

I don't know what a gridiron is!

Example.

Also see here. - it's a search.

Bicus:

Reading your posts, I conclude that this is some version of a gridiron.

A no-holds-barred trend and that's it, hello.

It is...
Reason: