Absolute courses - page 65

A man shares useful ideas for free and you criticise him for something you don't understand. It is not good.

Dr.F. Dr. F., show them the actual state, so they don't make fun of you.

DYN:

A man shares useful ideas for free and you criticise him for something you don't understand. It is not good.

I don't know about the real, but the demo shows a 10% loss so far. But it does not indicate the wrong approach. Imho, on M5, analyzing the last 288 bars it is difficult to predict the price movement of 50 pips. Statistics is needed, brother, statistics...

DYN:

There isn't one and there won't be one, if there is one, it won't last long, not everything is that simple in this business. Sharing your thoughts is commendable, but shouting "I have the market by the balls" is premature.

DYN:

What a subtle and cruel banter... )))

Figar0:
Sharing your thoughts is commendable, but shouting "I've got the market by the balls" is premature.

Uh-huh )

TheXpert:

Mm-hmm )

That's it. Hunter's a goner.

I looked at one of my experimental accounts (on which all EAs are tested, because I don't accept demos) and was horrified. Although the profitability: 1350%

Dima.A.:

I don't know about the real, but the demo shows a 10% loss so far. But that's not an indication of a wrong approach. Imho, on M5, analyzing the last 288 bars it is difficult to predict the price movement of 50 pips. Statistics is needed Brother, statistics.
And by reducing the TP=SL<50 you will run into "noise"...

TarasBY:
And by reducing TP=SL<50 you will get "noise"...

You won't. The probability of execution of a stop is the same as closing on a profit (spread is leveled).

When optimising, before, I never output reports that have a negative MOI. As it turned out, it was a mistake. With certain parameters the system is not a bad drain...

The system's MO was -3.14 (testing without spread) with 0.1 lot. We give 1 dollar for the spread. 2 quid to pocket.

Reason: