EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 261

Vizard:

have you guessed the prediction?

Yes, I guessed about entry levels, everything is clear with SL, and TP size is about the same and fluctuates within a couple of three points. That's how it works.

sever30:

I guessed about the entry levels, the SL is clear, and the size of the TP is about the same and varies within a couple of pips. That's how it works.

Well, good for you... although the best one is the one who invented it all in the first place !... .... I also would have picked up some signals if it would have worked so well on the euro... but you know it's not that smooth...

So I'll go see where it's going the old fashioned way...

and the old-fashioned way of looking at it... let's see...

Vizard:

and the old-fashioned way of looking at it... let's see...

Maybe you shouldn't be so pessimistic, if the eurochick is lifted up with a white tail, it will add optimism and expression to the sketch.

strangerr:
The first correction target for the euro is 1.2876.

And so far we have this forecast

RekkeR:
Maybe don't be so pessimistic, if the eurochick were to pull up a white ponytail, it would add optimism and expression to the sketch.

The forecast is approximate ... in the old fashioned way ))) but seriously - then a bounce to 1.33... agree with SEVER11

RekkeR:
Maybe don't be so pessimistic, if the eurochick were to pull up a white ponytail, it would add optimism and expression to the sketch.
Yes, they will pull up everyone's tail :))). By the way, Vizarda and Severa11 forecasts are almost the same. Up to 1.3 is one thing, and the other is to look at the traffic forecast in more detail.

strangerr: By the way, Vizarda and Severa11 forecast to 1.3 are almost the same.

The most sober, always Oleniknik, let's wait to see what he has to say about his fibo-wires. As far as I am concerned, the correction to 1,3 at the most, though externally on 1n, the started movement looks more like the first one, which is unclear from where it came from.

There will probably be another move to 1.305.

GBP/bucks buy 1.58239, TP 1.58513, SL 1.57099; sell 1.57099, TP 1.56758, SL 1.58239. Saw three flips at most, so volume is your choice.

RekkeR:

.... at 1n, the start of the move looks more like an incomprehensible first move.

There will probably be another move to 1.305.

In today's times forex earnings are made by those who break the rules of the game. Of course I am talking about the big players.
Reason: