[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 97

EURUSD has been behaving like a stock for a long time ...... I don't understand why we need to trade different currency pairs when one is enough for flowers and ice cream))) So many interesting indices, but where to get them ????

SProgrammer:

If you don't like it, don't eat .... and go pipsqueak... we're well fed here too.... another fart in the lift )))))))

Evgen157:

EURUSD has been behaving like a stock for a long time ...... I don't understand why we need to trade different currency pairs when one is enough for flowers and ice cream))) So many interesting indices, but where to get them ????

Which ones?

SProgrammer:

You should go trade on the real account.

When I look at the charts I do know the difference, on one-minute charts, but when I look at timeframes it`s more difficult, in months it is even more difficult.

Good luck to all.

So as not to be unsubstantiated, where is the stock chart and where is the currency chart, and what is the approximate timeframe?

I've been trading real money for five years now)

Evgen157:

If you don't like it, don't eat .... and go pipsqueak... we're well fed here too.... another fart in the lift )))))))

You don't say... he goes around telling everyone .... - like I'm a cool trader and you're all a faggot. I mainly liked the line with the meaning: " And when (at what time), what will be the minimum temperature, what will be the average, what will be the evening. They do not know what time it will be and what the average temperature will be in the evening. Some very intelligent thoughts have been posted here more than once (including mine )))) The market is not going to work out as it used to. So if you have nothing useful to say, then don't badmouth people on this forum and in this thread in particular.

Alligator:

So as not to be unsubstantiated, where is the stock chart and where is the currency chart, and what is the approximate timeframe?

I've been trading on the real market for five years now)

If I look at the equities to the left and currencies to the right, I'd say timeframes are between M1 and M15. I wonder if I am close to the truth or not. )))))

Let SProgrammer answer first

and preferably with justification

Alligator:

Let SProgrammer answer first

and preferably with justification

Can I get a message to )))), I have justification, but I still want to check myself - I haven't seen a share chart in 2 years - I don't like working with shares )))

strangerr:

Which ones?

The simple ones and the crosses and zeros...))

herzogtier:

Can you email )))), I have my reasons, but still really want to check myself - The thing is that I haven't seen a share schedule in 2 years - I don't like working with shares ))))

in person
Reason: