EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 449

yosuf:

Absolutely right, but keep in mind that I am also learning to understand it with you, so don't judge me harshly, but help me understand and interpret the indicator correctly so that it can be useful.
Excuse me. But how do you create something that you do not understand? So you did not create it?

yosuf:

You are absolutely right, but keep in mind, I'm learning to understand it too, so do not judge me severely, but help me understand and interpret the indicator correctly so that it may be of use to you.

i can't understand it enough... it's not that i don't understand it, it's that you're bragging that it's all price driven and the bot will chop you like a lawnmower ))))

maybe we should make up our minds first))))

OK...I'm off...I won't bother you ))))

margaret:
How often (time interval) should your forecast be updated?

On H1 it would be better every hour, or at least every 5 hours or 10 hours, but at the expense of efficiency, I think. But I will give 2 updates every 24 hours - in the morning and in the evening, every 12 hours.

And I'm for!!!!!!!!!!

Vizard:

You don't have to stare at it for a year or two to see the result... just ask the author to make historical calculations... the indicator allows you to do that...

The author is silent about it - riding your ears ...

2 - the indicator will show how to apply it ... i.e., a flat line will be straight for example ... etc..

I don't know how else to explain it... well play around...

I don't have to stare so long, but it is interesting ))))).

I don't really need this indicator. One MAK on the chart is enough for successful trading.

yosuf:

It's not so bad, but keep in mind, I myself along with you learn to understand it, so do not judge me severely, but help me understand and interpret the indicator correctly, so it will be useful.

Yusuf, you need a system, you can try to fit it in, but pictures are not enough for that!!!

You should get a new demo account soon because you ran out of the current one....

Temnyj:

one MA on the chart is sufficient for successful trading.

+1..

ZetM:

Yes, of course, your "CHILD" is out of competition... I'm joining the queue begging for your permission to touch this "miracle".

In all seriousness, you are not acting correctly, why have you decided to target me? Don't you read other forum participants' posts?

The latter, if you have a soft spot for my posts. Bring me the one where I agree with your indicator on price decrease to 1.4184. The price went down, currently to 1.4099, but not to 1.4138 (YOUR Prediction), if such accuracy is important, the next day has not come yet. We will wait.

I have to disappoint you, but my expectations remained the same, growth of the pair and decline by 150 pips did not change.

I am keeping silent about my understanding of the market situation at the moment and for the next week, "so as not to spoil your indicator's reputation".

Sincerely.

Sorry, please, you have said many times about the correctness of the indicator readings, there are posts on this subject, it just happened to be you who were also among many for the rise at the time, which made me suspicious of the correctness of the indicator readings and wanted to expose it as a lie. I consider your opinion to be the most authoritative, so I chose you, but if it offended you, once again, please forgive me. Of course the rise of the pair is inevitable, as Daley shows, but this rise is accompanied by falls.

Ilap70:
I saw it, it worked until 12.00. The screenshot is saved on disk, it is not inserted in the post.
What drive? Maybe you can describe the sequence of your actions.

Vizard:

+1..

I liked it at. MrCoffee ... "yes, by the way, judging by the screenshots you should soon start a new demo account, the current one ran out...."
Reason: