Dependency statistics in quotes (information theory, correlation and other feature selection methods) - page 33

HUK:

Dots, are you still alive or what? Let's cut the crap about patterns giving them mysticism, get to their basics. Returns of increment sizes and their combinations .

Particularly as you yourself have come to these forms of patterns.

Mysticism is given to them by immature minds like Demi, who expect everything to be put in their mouth and chewed up. And in order not to be left without dinner they try to behave noisily, drawing attention to themselves.

And there's no need to use the plural. I'm the only one here.

The basis of TA has been chewed up and chewed over for 10 years. Everything has been commented on that required it. I won't rehash here what ran out years ago;)

...:

The basis of TA has been chewed up and chewed over for 10 years. Everything that required it has been commented on. I won't rehash here what ran out years ago;)

What are the pictures of the lines for then?

Demi:

1. why were the pictures drawn then?

2. econometrics does not prohibit making predictions any number of steps ahead - the quality of the predictions deteriorates.

3. Econometrics is a scientific discipline within the framework of which one can make forecasts and mathematically evaluate them. Tactics adverse - something that allows you to make a forecast, but has no apparatus for mathematically assessing its quality.

4. What is there in current scientific thinking in the field of forecasting? I only know correlation and regression analysis, NS, expert methods. What else is out there?

That's another conversation!

1. и 2. I just want to understand what the conclusion in econometrics about deterioration of forecast quality is due to (TA does not support this to put it mildly, for which I cite evidence). Is it a global conclusion for any method of analysis, or a specific one that considers only econometric models.

To understand, when I am told that econometrics proves, the proof is global or specific.

3. TA is also a scientific discipline. It has mathematical models and geometric primitives. In TA everything is formalised up and down, there is a Skilful complex - https://protoforma.codeplex.com/ in which you can make predictions and mathematically estimate them .

...:

3. TA is also a scientific discipline. It has mathematical models and geometric primitives. In TA everything is formalised up and down, there is the Skilful complex - https://protoforma.codeplex.com/ in which you can make predictions and mathematically evaluate them .

In what units is a TA forecast estimated? In what units? What is the formula?

These are the standard characteristics of a multiple regression model. Each of these indicators has its own mathematically valid formula.

Multiple R = F =
R2= df =
R2= p =
Standard error of estimate:
Std.Error: t( 598) = p = .0000

What's in TA?

...:

They are mystified by immature minds like Demi, who expect everything to be put in their mouths and chewed up. And in order not to be left without lunch, they try to behave noisily, drawing attention to themselves.

1- And you don't have to use the plural. I am the only one here.

2- The basis of TA has been chewed over for 10 years. Everything that required it has been commented on. I will not resume here what ran out years ago ;)

1- The band has broken up?

2- The basis is the property of the return of incremental modules, which is in the cb and in the market. It holds for positive increments, for negative ones, for both of them simultaneously, and for time too, only the time increment is not taken in uniform discrete units, but in the number of minimum discrete counts of the series between the occurrence of some conditions. I would like to discuss overlaying of hierarchies of such conditions, which leads to narrowing of dispersion, but I haven't read anything about it. I have only general phrases about how to draw lines, like line on 2 extrema, but it is not said why on them and the main thing I have not seen about time of patterns and time between patterns.

PS: Give Demi a break. He's the collective assassin of a small bunch. He can only flood the threads so that someone does not sniff out something, or this is the way to provoke aggression, to force him in a fit of probative anger to get something out. Do not insult him, forgive and understand, he just makes a pig of himself, but he can not earn money on the sword, and that is why you are so annoying him, that you can.

HUK:

1- The group has disintegrated?

2-Basic is the property of returnability of incremental moduli, which is present in both the sub and the market. It holds for positive increments, for negative ones, for both of them simultaneously, and for time too, only the time increment is not taken in uniform discrete units, but in the number of minimal discrete counts of the series between the occurrence of some conditions. I would like to discuss superposition of hierarchies of such conditions, which leads to narrowing of dispersion, but I haven't read anything about it. I have only general phrases about how to draw lines, like a line at 2 extrema, but it is not said why at 2 extrema and the main thing I did not see about time of patterns and time between patterns.

1. it naturally ceased to exist with the cessation of publications, which is actually what it was created for. They answered questions for a couple of years and then closed. About 6-7 years ago.

2. Here, if you want answers, we will have to go from the beginning. And I ask you very much to go down to the most basic level you can. The TA is quite simple. And I don't want to go back to the language of the mast where I see no need for it at all. Especially since I had to go back from the catastrophe theory I was working on at the time, back to the origins. The way back turned out to be longer ;)

Introduce me to the proof of returnability of incremental modules, and even before that to the meaning of research of these modules, or ask questions in TA terminology (you seem to know it). We will understand each other quicker.

I will answer the questions that are clear to me for now:

The fundamental principle behind TA is simplicity. What is simpler than points and lines! In TA they are combined into graphical primitives which form the basis of analysis and prediction.

Why 2 points? Because it is a necessary/sufficient condition for drawing the direction lines. In TA these are goal lines, trend lines, z- and s- lines and others.

Why absolute extrema? Because a model plotted with two lines of two extrema each will fully describe the entire movement in a certain area.

Can there be 3 points on a line? Yes, it can. This is a particular case.

Which extrema should be chosen? The first possible ones. In order to decompose the market completely, in detail. The next possible extrema, further along the trend, are also used. But already to describe a larger section of movement, the Senior Plan.

3. The time of the model is set by the movement segment, on which it is built. Time between models is set by the price. Usually models do not just follow one another, but are also part of other (older Plans) and consist of third (smaller Plans).

For example:

AUDUSD 60 min.

You can clearly see (all lines in the graph belong to TA models) the interaction between the models of one and the other. Well, that's if you're into it, of course;)

Hello Frodo!!! We've been waiting for you.

Tackled in the theme. corrected You could say.
Reason: