Euro dollar correction cause and effect...................... - page 4

Oh, Baikonur... on the same skate we...

Damn, I didn't make it in time as usual...

sever31:
Here's Baikonur... on the same skate we...

artist!

Bicus:
Damn, I didn't make it in time as usual...

Only Mischke made it. There he is, counting the lemons.

baykanur:

Good afternoon everyone, I propose to discuss a system that has already been discussed more than once is the euro usd correction

And as our Bykovskiy said, correction happens by 50 percent or more, so do it, dear beginners and gurus

Good. There is a system that uses not only the "euro usd" correction, including "by 50 percent or more".

The results of testing the system on the "basic" indicator, which anticipates the correction of the instruments, including 50 percents and more - see from the end of this page and the next ones.

See the description of this TS. - See the links in my posts on this page of the same thread (especially the last link).

Greetings to all mql4 forum users the topic of correction continues for those who are interested

1 If correction works, it means someone needs it, and the only people who need it are banks and not small ones .............

2 Question to the metaquotes gurus how much money in thousands of dollars is needed to correct it, regardless of all your clever systems

3 Is Forex mathematics or psychology?

baykanur:

Greetings to all mql4 forum users the topic of correction continues for those who are interested

1 If correction works, it means someone needs it, and the only interested party is banks and not small ones .............

2 Question to the metaquotes gurus how much money in thousands of dollars is needed to correct it, regardless of all your clever systems

3 Is Forex mathematics or psychology?

Oh, what good timing :)

1. It seems to me that it is not correction that banks need, correction is a consequence of bank activation but not the goal.

2. ???

3. mathematics

"I have vague doubts" (c) Maybe the author didn't want to talk about correction, but about correlation?

Houston:
"Maybe the author didn't want to talk about correction, but about correlation?

As long as it wasn't about erections, the topic would be taken down.

Here is for programmers that would not be bored I do not know whether it is in the code base or not just in case, I will lay out the author is listed in the code

I copied the description from the source site

Who has the option to adjust the Expert Advisor to work like clockwork

And you can buy a ticket to Hawaii.

I am pasting my Plan B (the closest to Alexey Bykovskiy's theory)... 3 files: the EA itself, the header file (mqh should be placed in the include folder) and the file with the function for getting buy and sell signals, which should be placed in the Libraries folder. It is the last file (with function of getting signals) that you can edit by connecting your indicators (but without changing the name of the function and what it returns). Now the standard MA is used there. So go ahead, the task is to change the function of getting signals to find the most accurate mechanism for determining entry points... Testing is better on M1-M5 Eurodollar.

Description of the advisor and variables
=========================Plan B================================

The advisor works fully according to the description of the Strategy PLAN B. On the chart draws and defines FIBO levels

(0, 50, 100), as well as understated TP levels (CorrectionPercent). Also draws the breakeven line for the series.

AllowTrading = true; Allow EA to trade
CloseAllOrdersNow = false; If true, will immediately close all orders and stop trading.
FreezeFibo=true; If TRU is set, then at a closed series the Expert Advisor will remember the first extremum and use it for calculation of the 50% level (the visual representation will be visible) from

. If FALSE is set, then even at an open series

will determine the new Min and Max according to NBarsForStopExtremumSearch.
MinPipStep = 10; Initial difference in pips between the first and second orders
extern double CorrectionPercent = 36.2; Levels in FIBO context for TP of the series (maximum 50 - according to

theory, 35 to 45 is recommended)
NBarsForStopExtremumSearch=60; Number of bars to search for extrema. The smaller is the chart period, the more bars are needed

and the slower works (for M1 - from 15 to 240, M5 - from 5 to 48, M15 - from 5 to 32...)
NumOfMinMaxBar=2; Number of extreme bar (recommended 0, 1, 2, 3). It is used to define the moment of order opening

jointly with the readings of the Signals (Inductors) from the library function...

UseDynamicLot = false; If it's set true, the next order lot at opening (when all conditions of opening

are fulfilled) is calculated in such a way that when reaching the new TP of the series = CorrectionPercent, which will be set already

after opening this new order, the series will close with the profit = TargetProfit in the deposit currency. That is, the lot

is not fixed, but dynamic.
TargetProfit = 10;
MaxLotSize = 3; If the calculated dynamic lot exceeds MaxLotSize, then the lot calculated according to

algorithm LotExponentBeforeStepY, LotExponentAfterStepY (as before) is taken.

LotSize = 0.05; initial lot size

OrdComment="FiboCorrection"; OrderComment

LotExponentBeforeStepY = 1; lot multiplier before Y step
LotExponentAfterStepY = 2; lot multiplier after Y step
StepY = 2; Step change of lot set

MaxTrades=15; /maximum number of knees
Slippage = 3;

Povtor = 2; How many times to repeat an erroneous request

MaxDownSellVarName = "MFCor1"; Global variables for slippage
MaxDownBuyVarName = "MF2Cor";

===== CLOSE BY PROFIT ========
UseCommonClose = true; Enable closing of orders by profit.
StepCommonClose = 3; the number of series orders when the profit closing starts

(CommonProfitBuy, CommonProfitSell) separately for Sell and Buy series.
CommonProfitBuy = 5; the amount of profit of the series BAY in the deposit currency, upon achievement of which all orders of the series BAY

will close (if the series consists of more than StepCommonClose orders)
CommonProfitSell = 5; Profit amount for the series of Sell in the deposit currency, upon reaching which all orders of the

Sell series will be closed (if the series consists of more than StepCommonClose orders)
CommonProfit = 15; Profit amount for ALL EXPERT ORDERS in the deposit currency, upon reaching which ALL

orders will be closed INDEPENDENT FROM StepCommonClose.
=============================
StopTradingAfterClose = false; Stop trading after collecting profit

UseDawnClose = false; If the loss amount exceeds DawnClose
DawnClose = -500;

FixLot=true; fixed lot or no lot.
LotStep = 2000; step of lot increase. i.e. how much in the deposit LotStep will increase LotSize. if depo

2000 then lot 0.01, if it becomes 4000 then lot 0.02

========= TRADING HOUR BLOCK=========
BeginServerTime = 21; Starting Hour
EndServerTime = 21; End of Trading Hour (placing FIRST series orders)
StartTradeOnMondayAt = 7; Starting Hour Monday
StopTradeOnFridayAt = 19; Hour End of trade (placing FIRST series orders) on Friday
CloseALLafterEnd = true; With TRU, after hours it will close all series as soon as they go to + (Profit on

series>0). With False, will do nothing after hours...
=================================
InformationOnChart = true; Output the information about trading progress to the chart.
MagicNumber = 123456789;
LotDecimal = 2; LotDecimal digits

To improve your EA, you only need to improve the signal function, which is in the file

SignalLibrary.mq4 in the public domain... You need a good and accurate indicator or an entry point strategy...

Test it, optimize it, share your opinions... And don't forget to post optimized NETWORKS

FILES AND IMPROVED SignalLibrary.mq4

/Decompiled deleted - Mathemat/

Reason: